Chapter 10

Continues from previous chapter...

Later after school....

No one's pov

Fiona was looking through some mail that had been delivered "no, no. Don't want that, don't want that" she stated as she tossed unwanted mail to the side before coming across a letter address to Davina. She looked around before opening it and pulling out the letter "accepted? Oh, this just won't do" she mumbled to herself before hearing the front door open so she quickly hid the letter.

Davina's pov

I walk in and see Fiona going through some mail "hey, anything in the mail for me?" I ask making her look up "oh, actually there's a personalized letter here from Ed McMahon saying you won a thousand dollars. Don't spend it all in at once" she explained holding the letter out to me.

I just walk up the stairs, disappointed that it wasn't a letter from Princeton. I enter my room, setting my bag down and I walk over to my computer turning it on. Once it's loaded, I go to my emails and see a new message from Nomad or should I say Kol.

Nomad:  I need to know who you are. I can't stop thinking about you. Please tell me who you are

I sigh, taking a deep breath about to respond when one of my stepsisters shout for me. "Davina!" Genevieve shouts again as she appears at my door. "You missed the 'do not disturb' sign" I say not looking back at her "no, I saw it" she replies making me mutter under my breath.

"You almost done with my report? It's due Friday?" she asks making me sigh "I'm working on it" I respond "well, hurry up. It makes me nervous to have to wait for it" she states making me huff. "Imagine how nervous you'd be if you actually had to write it" I retort and she sighs.

"My god, you're right. So, this time could you try to make it sound like me?" she asks making me sigh "I'm so sick of having to explain why, I sound so smart on paper and so not smart not on paper" she explains and I just nod along. 

"Davina? Can you come downstairs?" Fiona asks through the speaker "I'll be right there" I respond "now!" she yells making me sigh. "I'll be right back" I say to Genevieve as I stand up and exit the room. That was definitely my mistake leaving her alone in there without shutting my computer off first.

No one's pov

After Davina left the room, Genevieve walked over to the computer "who the heck is Nomad?" she questioned before reading through the messages, not seeing Mary-Alice appear in the doorway. "Cinderella, are you not talking to me because you freaked out when you found out I'm Kol Mikaelson?" Genevieve read out her eyes widening "Davina is Cinderella?" she questioned and Mary-Alice smirked in the doorway before walking away.

......

Mary-Alice pulled up outside the car wash "it's me, Kol. It's Cinderella, from the dance. You found me" she said to herself, rehearsing what she was going to say. As she was busy rehearsing in her car, her sister Genevieve drove up in her car next to her.

"You see, Kol, I live in this world. Full of people pretending to be someone they're not" Genevieve stated looking at herself through the rearview mirror before stepping out of the car as Kol stepped up.

"Regular wash?" he asked not even looking at her "no, more like the royal treatment. I mean, that's what Cinderella would want" Genevieve replied making him look up and frown. "What did you just say?" he asked raising an eyebrow "I'm her, Kol. I'm Cinderella, your dream girl" she stated making him sigh.

"You see, I live in this world full of..." she started but was cut off by Mary-Alice appearing "you" she stated with a fake smile "what are you doing here?" she asked as she inched closer to the two.