Chapter 18:A Wider Perspective On Things

Start from the beginning

"Iida:Surprise?"

I raised one of my arms, and activated my Engine quirk causing an exhaust pipe to shoot out of the slot on my elbow.

"(Y/N):Considering your brother won't be able to use his quirk anymore, I thought it would've been best if it didn't go to waste."

To say Iida's eyes were full of nothing but hatred, would've been I lie, but suddenly my phone buzzed making Izuku look surprised...shit...he'd just texted me his location.

Quickly taking out my phone I looked at the text, it was actually sent to everyone and was just a ping of his location...if I didn't show up he'd have questions, this wasn't supposed to happen.

"Stain:What is it?"

"(Y/N):Nothing, just a reminder I have other places to be, I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer Iida, but we'll see each other again."

I quickly flew into the air using my Shadow Wings, debating what I should do as I looked down at the destruction the Nomu were causing. If I don't help out Izuki without a good alibi, I'd be screwed, but then that would take away from my time waging war against the Heroes, and I'm itching to use all my quirks in a fight.

After catching a glimpse of Endeavor, fighting the Black Nomu, I couldn't help myself from diving straight towards him, crashing into the man like a rocket, causing a massive blast of wind just from my landing.

Once the dust settled, I got off of Endeavor, walking a few feet away from him before turning back to face him, watching as he slowly stood up.

"(Y/N):Hello again, Endeavor, I'm surprised your still standing after what happened earlier."

"Endeavor:I'm not as weak as you think I am, Villain."

"(Y/N):Oh please, I've beaten you before and I've gotten a lot stronger since then, what makes you think you can beat me?"

"Endeavor:Because us Heroes always prevail against people like you."

Activating Overclock, I raced up to Endeavor before he could react.

"(Y/N):This isn't a Comic Book."

I put my hand on Endeavor, activating my Electrokinesis and hitting Endeavor with a point-blank lightning bolt, I also added Air Cannon, blasting him back into a building.

Suddenly I was kicked in the back of the head, turning around it was Gran Torino, who was trying to punch me in the face when a massive tendril made of my blood, formed out of my back, grabbing the old man by the throat and holding him up off the ground.

"(Y/N):You should've stayed in retirement old man."

"Gran Torino:I don't know how you came back from the dead, or if your his successor...but I will not stand by and let you destroy our world!"

"(Y/N):Then you will fall with the rest of the false Heroes."

My blood tendril slammed the old Hero into the ground, before throwing him into a car, where Gran Torino stayed, seemingly unable to move.

As the blood tendril went back into my body, I turned around creating a yellow barrier with my...well Barrier quirk, to block a flaming punch from Endeavor.

Once the barrier disappeared, I held out my hand towards Endeavor, sending an explosion right into his face from my palm, and blasting him through the same building I blasted him into a few seconds ago.

Just as I was about to walk to wherever Endeavor landed, I was hit in the side of the head by a stream of water, I looked to the Hero responsible, Manual, who was shaking in fear, as was all the other random Heroes standing with him.