Chapter 18:A Wider Perspective On Things

Começar do início

"(Y/N):How do you know my predictor?"

It seems the old man managed to muster up some courage, as he spat in my face, looking at me with hate.

"Gran Torino:Go to Hell, All Might will defeat you and your master again."

"(Y/N):You're braver then most, I respect that."

I slowly stood up, wiping the spit off my mask, before stomping on Gran Torino's head sending it into the ground, though I didn't kill him, just knocked him unconscious.

"(Y/N):Nomu, get back to work."

The Grey Nomu let go of Gran Torino's unconscious body, walking away to cause more chaos, while I activated my Shadow Wings again, flying back into the sky to watch the destruction from above.

If Izuku was here, I needed to find him quickly, mainly so he doesn't get hurt, but also because he could cause untold destruction far greater then what I am doing, so I activated Quirk Identification and looked across the city, spotting him near...Iida...and Stain, not good.

I quickly flew over to him, finding him standing in an alley with Iida, who was laying on the ground behind him, in front of my brother, was Stain, there was also another B-List Hero named Native slumped against the wall near them.

As they stood there, I slowly floated down in between them, staring down Izuku, once they finally noticed me I could see a hint of fear in Izu's eyes, while Iida's were full of fear.

Once I stood on solid ground again, my Shadow Wings disappeared, as I looked over my shoulder at Stain.

"Stain:You again, so you're the one causing all the destruction?"

"(Y/N):Yes, the people need to be reminded that "Heroes" can't save them every time."

"Izuku:You!"

I looked back at Izu, who was standing in a fighting stance...with small bolts of green lightning coming off of him, Interesting.

"Izuku:Why are you doing this?! Why are you using your power to hurt people when you could help them?!"

"(Y/N):I am helping people! The one's you were last year Izuku Midoriya! The quirkless, the people beat down by our rotten society, those who are killed and sacrifice to keep the people on top, in power...but I think you wouldn't understand even if I talked about every truth you're blind to, you're just that kind of person."

As I went silent with Stain now standing beside me, Izuku looked back at Iida who was still on the ground.

"Izuku:Can you move? We need help from the Pros."

When Iida talked, his voice was strained, as if it took all his energy to speak.

"Iida:I can't...move my body...ever since the Hero Killer cut me...I think it's his quirk."

"Izuku:Just as the commentators on TV guessed!"

Izuku looked back at us, while Stain was ready for a fight, I was just standing there relaxed.

"Izuku:So cutting is how he activates his quirk?"

Finally, Izuku noticed the Hero slumped against the wall in between us, but while Izuku was getting more nervous, Iida spoke again.

"Iida:Midoriya...don't get involved!"

We all looked at Iida, wondering why he'd say something like that.

"Iida:This has nothing to do with you!"

"Izuku:What are you saying?"

"(Y/N):I was about to ask the same thing, he's here to save you after all, and in your current state you'd be dead by now, and I wouldn't even get to show you a surprise."