☆ It got Kakyoin! ☆

Start bij het begin

Iggy jumps up onto the car door, and jumps out after the car starts shaking.

He knew exactly where he was.

The car is being pulled forward, tire being sucked into the ground by the stand.

"What the hell?" Mr. Joestar shouts.

Iggy lands on the sand, the rest of you clinging to the car for dear life.

And that's when you get an idea.

Polnareff begins yelling at Iggy as you all climb to the back of the car, Muhammad holding onto Noriaki.

You continue your thoughts.

What if you can make the Fool fly?

You heard vague mentions made in passing conversations with your co-workers, and they had no reason to lie, did they?

You could give him a running start, The Universe could grab onto the Fool, and you could view the desert aerially.

It would give you the stand user's exact location.

Iggy had to know where the user is.

He was smart when it came to things like that.

"Iggy!" You yell, he looks at you and tilts his head. "What way?"

He looks westbound.

-

And that's how you ended up on the ground, The Universe holding onto the Fool as you ran.

The stand was following behind you, getting the attention off the others.

Before you left, the front tires had been cut from the car, leaving the car to fall from its position.

Everyone had fallen to the ground.

Muhammad had began throwing off his bangles to the ground, using their weight to mimic steps.

You already didn't like the sound of that, giving him a look of disapproval while making an 'X' with your arms.

The steps led directly back to him.

He was going to try to vaporize him, but this enemy seemed to always be two pages ahead.

You knew the position of Muhammad's fifth and final bangle would make this person realize that he was being tricked.

You tried to signal to him to throw another, but he didn't notice you.

Magician's Red was already out and ready to attack.

Magician's Red flew forward, throwing a flaming punch at the water stand, but the water stand veered right and headed back in Muhammad's direction.

The stand sliced his neck, without giving him so much as the time to think.

Muhammad flew backwards, mumbling about the stand's speed as he did.

He was gasping for air, and the stand was right above him.

You had to act then.

You whistled to Iggy, him perking up.

You pulled out your gun and shot into the ground, creating enough vibration to hopefully deafen the user temporarily as you ran and picked Iggy up.

The sound of the gunshot mixed with the vibration of your footsteps was intended to confuse the user.

And you ran westward, probably faster than you had ever run before.

You heard the others yell for you as you ran.

And now here you were, running.

"I've heard you can fly, Is that right?"