"Remember the Legend Of The Black Wind?", I asked, "that old story that my Dad used to tell us?"

"How it could turn a mountain into an invincible killing machine?", Sozenn asked, "how could I forget, it scared the crap out of me."

"I'm starting to feel it", I said.

Sozenn looked a little worried, "how does it feel?"

I shook my head, "I don't know. I'm still too numb to tell."

"Give it time", my friend said putting a paw on my shoulder, "it will get better."

I sighed, "I hope so. How are you holding up?"

"You shouldn't be worried about me", Sozenn said, "it wasn't my parents that got killed."

"No", I answered, "but they were your friends."

"It doesn't matter", Sozenn said, "I'm fine, don't worry about me, worry about your mate and your family."

I sighed and left it with that. Hudson and Fireclaw showed up about an hour later with more boxes of pizza than I had ever seen. There were more than 30 boxes, which I suspected wasn't going to go very far for a team of 7 humans and 13 dragons. The smell of the pizza woke up Emelia, Adelind and the kids and soon we were all outside. It was around ten at night and Hudson had set up an old rim with a fire built in it with a few tables to hold the pizza and Wyatt had the Bluetooth from his Hennessy blaring Magnum 1's album End Of Days, which was a combination of 80's reboots , some heavier metal music and a few Dance songs. The lead singer claimed they wanted to take a step back from their normal Death Metal, drum banging rock music and do something that makes you think more of traveling down Interstate 22 during the zombie apocalypse than machine gunning robots seconds after a nuclear blast. The fact that the music was light hearted, and the fact that my Dad listened to Mag 1 a lot whenever we were on the USS Enterprise way back when, helped to ease the numb that so thoroughly penetrated my heart, mind and soul.

"We found out what happened straight from Nolan", Hudson said as he sat down in the bed of his Ford Raptor with a couple of slices of pepperoni and a beer, "If there's anything any of us can do to help, just say so."

"Thanks Hudson", I said taking a bite of slice of cheese, "I'll be fine though."

"Ain't the way I heard it boss", Jackie said, "from what Nolan told us Emelia had to haul you back to the barracks."

"She did", I told him, "I couldn't move, I was just numb, couldn't move."

"I could tell", Emelia said, "you have no idea how heavy you are. I felt like I was carrying a tank on my back."

I laughed a little, "well I carry a 105, so your not completely wrong."

Emelia laughed, "good point."

"By the way", Wyatt asked from the seat of his Hennessy, "if you wanna shut me up and not answer, say so, other wise I want to ask you something."

"What you want?", I asked.

"Nolan told us your Mom was pregnant", he said, "is that true?"

I sighed, "yes. They were going to tell me after I turned 28 in a couple of weeks."

"Okay if your almost 30", Trent said, "then how the hell did your Mom get pregnant?"

"My parents were only like 16 and 17 when I was born", I answered, "and 45 is young adult for a Mountain, we can live to be 60, 70 thousand years old, by no stretch of the imagination were they too old to keep going."

"Wow", Ator said, "sucks you'll never get to meet your little brother or sister."

I sighed, "yeah...it does."