chapter 1 : Friends with privileges ..

Start from the beginning

"Next time, you know you can call me!"

Pidge laughed, "Yeah, Mister 'I'm into space 24/7.'"

"Oh, come on, we can still call while I'm in space."

"Yeah... Follow me." Pidge led Keith to her room; it was cozy with a huge bed covered with a large, fluffy blanket. Her laptop illuminated the room from the bed.

"Do you have some clothes to put on?" she asked.

He simply shook his head no.

"Meh... I have one of Matt's shirts; just put one on. Also, take a shower."

"Ok, ma'am," he nodded, taking the shirt and a towel before heading towards the bathroom. After showering, he came out to see Pidge in a really cute oversized shirt, her hair tied back in a ponytail as she sat on the bed, looking at her computer. Keith couldn't help but blush a little. She was gorgeous...

"Ha! You're done! So, we sleep in the same bed, right?"

"Well... I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything... I'll sleep on the ground if you want me to," he offered.

"Of course not! Come here, emo guy!" She patted the bed beside her.

Keith walked towards Pidge and sat on the bed. "It's 3 am, why are you still up so late?" he asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

"I had a lot of work, but now I'm done... I'm going to sleep."

"Right... do you work tomorrow?" he inquired further, settling in.

"Nah... not tomorrow..."

"Ok... and huh... Have you planned anything for tomorrow?" he prodded.

"Yes, I will work on a project, I guess..."

A silence settled between them. Keith looked at Pidge, illuminated by her computer. Her amber eyes were so beautiful. He never saw his friend like that. Like... she had... boobs?!

"Pidge?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think there is a reality in which..." He hesitated for a moment. "Never mind..."

"No! Tell me! I want to hear about it!"

"Nah, no."

"Come on!" They started bickering.

"No... too weird..."

At the end of a playful banter, Pidge fell onto the bed with Keith falling on top of her. Once again, silence enveloped the room. They stared at each other for a while.

"I'm sorry, I-" Keith started to get up, but then Pidge grabbed his arm, pulling him closer.

"No!... No, I..." She blushed.

They kept staring at each other, and finally, Pidge let her soul speak.

"Do you think there is a reality where we spend the night together?"

Pidge blushed even more. "Keith..."

"I told you it was stupid and weird... I should go n-"

"Let's make it this reality?"

Keith seemed so surprised; his heart skipped a beat.

Their eyes locked, and after a few moments, they started kissing. This night was unforgettable. Keith would never forget how much his "friend" enjoyed this night. He never saw her that way... Slav was right; we don't know what could happen...

What were the probabilities for them to end up that way?

The next day, Keith woke up because of the light passing through the curtains. He knew she was lying next to him, her head and hands on his chest, but he wasn't minding her. He was just holding her hip and looking through the window, through the little spaces between the curtains and the window. He was thinking...