I need to have a good relationship with the UA students..and if telling him will get him off my ass then so be it.

"You got a chance at being a Hero. Do you realize how many people would jump at that opportunity?!" Katuski said

"Are you really trying to cause an argument that has no real purpose? Im not a Hero because I don't flash my quirk, I don't save people. I stop bad guys before they cause the damage. Something the 'Heroes' never manage to do. Im the back up when the Heroes fail. So don't go talking about opportunities because I didn't ask for any of this." She said glaring.

"So what? They gave you a life. You stop Villains for a living. That's what a good Hero does." He argued.

"Let me guess..you decided to become a Hero because you admired one?" She asked

He looked at her confused but nods. "..well ya. Im going to surpass All Might and be the Number 1-"

"Exactly. People like you are what I hate to work with." She snarks

"What?"

"You have no real experience in battle. I don't care if you have an awesome or powerful quirk. That never matters when you're faced with death. If you truly want to surpass All Might you need to actually be a good fighter and just plain smart. Because your stupid actions will lead to an entire city getting destroyed and families getting killed!" She said.

Katsuki just stared at her before getting mad.

"You really think you know it all huh!? Why the fuck should I care about anything you say?! Just because you've been in battles doesn't make you better! I'll kill you any moment and any chance I get!" Katsuki yelled

"That way of thinking is exactly what got you kidnapped by the League." She said glaring

"YA!? At least I don't run away from a fight." He growled getting pissed off as she glared both of their hands twitching.

She didn't say anything back..she just looked away letting him win.

Katsuki was expecting her to say something back at least but she didn't.

He's always fought with his other classmates. He's always yelled at them but they knew it was just because of his personality. And they never took it to heart which he secretly was happy about but..when he saw her stay silent he felt some type of guilt rise in him.

She picked at the chicken with her fork.

He just pushed a can of soda to her blushing as he glared looking away.

"Sorry."

She looked at the can then to him.

She scoffed softly. "Why? You're right.. I had him there but I fled.."

Katsuki looked at her, All Might and Aizawa told the class nothing of what happened the day she showed up covered in cuts and blood.

He took his chance to ask her personally.

"What even happened? You were almost killed..." He asked her. "Who was it?"

"..no one"

"Doesn't seem like no one."

"Well I don't really need to tell you anything."