Push and Pull (Part One)

Depuis le début

Now my cheeks were fully blushing. Damn. I knew this green Off-White dress was a little revealing, and... It really accentuated my tits, but... Was it really that noticeable? Also... Regarding the size...

"Y–Yeah, Unnie... It's... I think it's the dress," I decided to just say. Jisoo laughed and nodded her head.
"I thought so too... Anyways... Go, go! Minsoo's waiting! Annyeong!" she said.
"A–Annyeong, Unnie!" I chuckled.

Jisoo waved cutely while rubbing her big baby bump, and I walked over towards my boyfriend's car... Minsoo's car.

 Minsoo's car

Gosh... Minsoo. Suddenly I missed him so much. Today was a busy day for him, because as Yeoni's best man, he had to go to the SHSCC and YG Hotel to finalize everything about the wedding ceremony and reception tomorrow. He then went with Sana and Lisa to the Gentleman's Lounge to prepare the bachelor party. He was so busy today that he was already away when I woke up, so I hadn't met him the entire day... And I realized I hadn't even talked to him in person today! Just via texts. I've missed you, my Minchu...

I opened the car door and hopped into the passenger seat

I opened the car door and hopped into the passenger seat. I found Minsoo... Not looking at me.

"Hi, Minchu!" I chirped.
"H–H–Hi... M–Mommy..." he stammered.

Why was he stammering?

"How was the Lounge? How was the party?" I asked as I pulled on the seatbelt and wore it.
"I–It... It was... Good! Great, yeah..." he stuttered.

I looked at Minsoo curiously. Why did it feel like he... Avoided looking at me?

"Was... W–Was yours good?" he asked as he started driving. I nodded.
"Mm! Everyone was happy, and Sunny-unnie was a great host," I chuckled, but I was staring at him.

Minsoo felt my stares and took a quick glance at me, made a soft yelp, before turning his focus back on the road as fast as he could. Hmm... This was suspicious.

"Minchu, is everything all right?" I asked slowly.

He never nodded that quickly before.

"Y–Y–Yeah! Yeah all is... A–All is well!" he whimpered, still not looking at me.