IV

June 6th 7:00 PM
Chicago 📍
Alexis POV
"Come outside" my phone read I knew it was Kilo I got out my bed and put my slides on and walked out the front door locking it behind me. I walked to the car I guessed was his since it was right infront of my house. "Hey bae wyd" he said when I opened the door hey Kilo and stop calling me that I said. He laughed watch you gone love me he said. "What are we about to do" I asked " we can go to my house and chill if you want" he said.

We made it to his house and I was shocked asf at how big it was you'd think we wasn't in Chicago no more. " Damnnnnnn you sell drugs right" he laughed and asked me how did I know and I said " look at your house you gotta do something illegal for a nice ass house like this" I said he just chuckled he parked and we got out and went inside.

He locked the door behind us we went upstairs I followed him we walked into this big ass bedroom and I fell in love. "Make yourself comfortable I gotta shower" he said I took my shoes off and sat on his bed. He opened the bathroom door with no shirt on looking good ASF ! " you know how to roll woods" he asked all I could do was nod he came out and got a rolling tray, a jar of weed, and backwoods and handed it to me "roll 2 don't fuck em up" he said I told him watch this.

About 20 minutes later he was out the shower and he had on some basketball shorts no shirt and lord was that man fine. I had already finished rolling the woods so I was just waiting on him. He got in the bed and asked me what I wanted to watch I told him it didn't matte we settled on music and playing 21 questions.

*I DONT WANNA DO A BIG PARAGRAPH FOR THE GAME SO IM GONE DO IT LIKE THIS KEEP UP*

A: how old are you  ?

K: 20

K: whens your birthday ?

A: August 15th

A: what's your favorite color ?

K: Black

K: what's your favorite food ?

A: all foods really I'm a fat ass

A: what's something you regret ?

K: living as fast as I am

K: what's something sad about you ?

A: I play like I'm ok everyday but I'm really not

They finished the game high asf neither one of them had ever tried to open up to somebody but they did with each other. It was a little weird but Alexis enjoyed her night she didn't plan on leaving so she laid down and snuggled into Kilos chest and went to sleep.

Kilos POV
What is the girl doing to me ? Do I like her ? Why did I just tell her that shit ? Is she the feds ? Can I trust her ? Kilo had lots of mixed emotions cause he never trusted nobody but his brothers. He felt different about Alexis he went to bed that night thinking about her and she laid sound asleep on his chest thinking about him also while he held her.

 He felt different about Alexis he went to bed that night thinking about her and she laid sound asleep on his chest thinking about him also while he held her

Kilos House

Kilos Bedroom

Kilos Bedroom