Harry stopped his sentence the second I peeled  the door open and walked out of the bathroom as confidently as I could, knowing this was the first time I've ever worn heels.

"Are we going over the plan one more time?" I interrupted as I looked up at him, seeing him looking sharp in a black and white tux.

His eyes scanned my body slowly from head to toe, completely speechless by my presence at this very second.

"Athena"- He whispered as his eyes never left my dress.

"I know you wanted me to blend in with the crowd but... I thought I should stand out a bit in case you need me to distract." I rambled on as I tried to balance on my heels.

"You definitely will stand out." He commented as I narrowed my eyebrows together.

"I got this for you." He cleared his throat as he approached me and held out a diamond necklace.

"Where did you get that?" I gasped as I realized how huge it was.

"Stole it." He smirked as he came behind me and brushed his warm fingers against my bare shoulders, moving my hair out of the way.

"Oh." Was all I could say as he breathed down on my neck while placing the heavy necklace on my collarbone.

"This color suits you." He suddenly complimented me, taking me by surprise.

"Wow that's cold!" I gasped as I jumped a little bit, stumbling slightly in my heels.

His hands instantly found their way to my waist, causing my heart to stop as he held me against his chest.

"Have you ever worn heels before?" He asked as he glanced down at my feet.

"Uhhh is it that obvious?" I questioned.

"Looks like you'll be the perfect distraction then. It would be fun to push you just once." He smirked as I gasped.

"I'm not taking you to this ball so that you can make a fool out of me." I said as I turned around to face him.

"I gotta humble you somehow." He responded as I rolled my eyes.

"Are we ready to get going? Time is wasting." Niall said as he came in the room, stopping as soon as he saw us.

"Jesus Christ. Since when did you become hot?" Niall's jaw was dropped as he eyed me up and down.

"Oh please." I groaned as I rolled my eyes and picked up my dress, walking down the hall to meet up with the rest.

As soon as the limousine pulled up to the red carpet, Harry grabbed my arm and looked at me right in the eyes, causing my breath to fall short momentarily.

"Remember the plan and stick to it. Improvise if needed. And most importantly, don't escape from me. You're still in debt to me." He mentioned as I nodded my head.

"We'll see after you hold a thirty million dollar stone. You won't find a need for me anymore." I smirked before I picked up my eye mask and placed it over my face, hiding my identity.

The boys followed shortly and put a mask over their eyes as well, wanting to go unnoticed.

As if right on cue, someone opened the door, helping me out of the vehicle as all these cameras started flashing at me, making me raise my hands up immediately to shield my eyes from the light.

I've never been a celebrity before, let alone have been known worldwide to the public. I'm just a part of the Bishop gang that lives in the suburbs. Never experienced the real world before, only thought of it momentarily.