Description/Warning:

Description: Nico isn't very popular. He's bullied and depressed. He doesn't have any friends and doesn't sit with anyone at lunch.

He created a sort of tradition for himself. Every Friday, he goes to McDonalds and buys himself a Happy Meal. He doesn't have an explanation for it and doesn't care to. Nico had just been doing it since the death of his older sister.

One day, when following this routine, he notices something different. There's a new person working there. That's when he comes face to face with Will Solace. Will just started this job and has no idea what he's doing.

Nico has seen Will before. At school. He was one of the popular kids. He hung out with the "cool kids" like the famous Percy Jackson. Nico hates people like them. Always the centre of attention. Think they're better then everyone else.

Well that's what Nico seems to think of them.

Will decides to take notice of Nico. He starts talking to him. In a good way and bad. One day, he'll decide Nico's just another piece of trash left useless on this Earth. Another day, he'll want to be Nico's friend.

And the thing is, Nico just can't seem to get him to go away.
-
-end description-
-
Reminder: This is an "alternate universe" type thing so things will be different for example Bianca was killed in a car crash when he was younger instead of what actually happened in the books.
-
-
Warnings: This story will contain personality changes (Mostly in Percy and Jason) There also may be spoilers from the PJO and HoO series.

Another Warning: THIS STORY CONTAINS SELF HARM. IF THIS WILL TRIGGER YOU PLEASE DO NOT READ IT.
-
-
Slow, shortish updates due to school, exams, etc.
-
-
Also apologies for any spelling and grammar errors. I write these on my IPod and I'm not a professional or anything. I am trying to improve on editing and grammar though.
-
-
-
-
Last thing, all comments help me. Constructive criticism is great. If I spell something wrong or a typo or something, point it out and I'll fix it :)
-
I hope you like the story!

-J-