"Oh sweetie, i am your mother now, so that mean this garden is now.... mine."

"No it's not."

She made a fake pouting face, "aw does someone not like to share, don't be so selfish."

"I'm not being selfish," i said harshly.

"This is 'my' garden now, and i just decided that i want my wedding to be held here," she said.

"No, you can't, this place is suppose to be a secret," i pleaded.

Then, out of nowhere father and my siblings walked into the garden.

Mrs. Quickly smirked, "it's not a secret anymore."

"Simon, Selma (mrs. Quickly) what are you doing here?" father asked.

"I've decided that i want my wedding held here," Mrs Quickly said sternly.

I looked at father pleadingly, "father, you know this is mom's secret garden, where you guys got married, please don't let the wedding be held here, it'll lose it's value."

Father glanced at me then at Mrs. Quickly, his eyebrows furrowed together. Out of the corner of my eyes i could see Mrs. Quickly glaring at father.

Father sighed, "Simon, i'm afraid to say that the wedding would have to be held here."

"What?!" I asked, hoping that I didn't hear things.

"The wedding will be held here," Mrs. Quickly said smiling.

I looked at my father madly, "you never listen!" I said angrily as i ran out of the doors. But i bumped into something, and ended up falling down. I opened my eyes, to see Rowan laying underneath me. (NO DIRTY MINDS PLEASE😑)

"I'm sorry," i said getting up, and helping her up off the ground.

"It's alright," she said sympathetically. "What's wrong?" She asked noticing the tear that escaped my eye.

"Nothing," i answered simply.

"You're lying," she said wiping away the tear, "now tell me, what's wrong."

I sighed, "fine... but can we talk somewhere else?" I asked.

She nodded, "of course, i know the perfect place," she said taking my hand and dragging me to wherever she was going. We ended up at the giant oak tree, the place where i first kissed Rowan on the cheek. Together we sat down on the branch. "Now will you tell me what's wrong?" She cocked her head.

I nodded, "it's just... it's just that...." i paused.

Rowan motioned for me to go on, "you can tell me."

I took a deep breath, "it's just that Mrs. Quickly is annoying and I don't like her, and she's about to become my mom, but I don't want her to, and i miss my mom a lot, and the secret garden, the one you and i go to, was a special place to my mom because her and father got married there. But now Mrs. Quickly wants to be married to my father there, and i think that when they get married there, the garden would lose its value, and i don't wan-" i was cut off as Rowan's lips met my cheek.

I was shocked because it was so sudden. It was a quick peck and she pulled away. It was like the first time when i kissed her cheek, but this time, it was the other way around.

"You're ranting," she whispered.

I blushed, "sorry."

She put her hand on my shoulder, "it's going to be okay, we'll figure something out."

I nodded. Out in the distance i could see father, my siblings, and Mrs. Quickly walk out of the garden.

"I think it's time for me to go get into the wedding clothes," Rowan sighed, I nodded. We jumped down the tree branch together, and ran back.