Chapter 24: Waning Moon

Magsimula sa umpisa

Akito: Right!

Zenitsu: LET'S DO THIS, SENPAI! THIS IS THE CHANCE THAT TANJIRO CREATED FOR US!

Akito: YEAH!

Akito: Blood Demon Art!

Daki: !?

Akito: Leaves of Death!

Akito used his blood demon art to coat Zenitsu's blade to increase his power which is evident by the leaves that is swirling around the Thunder Breath User.

Zenitsu: Such power........!

Zenitsu: But I won't be able to hold on like this! I already used Godspeed when I escaped the rubble! Then when I synchronized my attack with Kaedehara-senpai.

Zenitsu: Kaedehara-senpai is also pouring all of his strength for this!

Akito: We got to hold on! We're almost there!

Daki: I'm going to chop you two into pieces before you can decapitate me!

Daki attempts to cut the two from beheading her by slicing them up with her belts.

Akito: I'm the only one who can block and deflect these belts! If I do that, then......!

Fortunately, Inosuke arrived to tore the belts and even kept up with them.

Daki: !?

Daki: Why is he here!? Onii-chan stabbed him through the heart!

Inosuke: Don't underestimate the flexibility of my body! I can shift the position of my internal organs as if it's child's play for me!

Inosuke: Since I also grew up in the harsh mountains, poison doesn't work on me!

Inosuke also uses his sword to decapitate Daki.

Akito: Okay! Now I can pour all of my strength entirely!

Akito's sword begins to turn into crimson and a maple leaf mark appeared on his right hand, with ukiyo-e wind patterns connected to the leaf.

Akito: We'll finish this off! Tanjiro, Tengen-san!

Daki: Onii-chan! Do something, will you, onii-chan!

While Tanjiro and Tengen are also in the process of beheading Gyuutarou....

The five demon slayers, pouring all of their strength to finish it all.

Akito: AFTER CENTURIES........WE'LL CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY!

Akito: WE WILL CREATE HISTORY! TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT WHERE THE UPPER MOONS WILL WANE!

Akito: Blood Demon Art!

Akito's blade began to glow brightly green that fades to yellow, orange, and red.

Akito: Shinken Battou! Kusanagi no Tachi!

Pouring all of his strength to make the final push, Akito alongside with Zenitsu and Inosuke, have finally beheaded Daki.