"stop looking at me, you goof!"

It's the end of the weekend which means school starts again, which I absolutely hate. I also just hate monday's. They are by far the shittiest day of the week. Now imagine school on a monday, that's just the worst. I love the weekend, although I like friday afternoon and saturday more than saturday and sunday because on sunday you mostly think about monday.

I hear my alarm go off at 7 am and I try to get out of bed, which is very hard but I manage to succeed. I walk downstairs and grab a glass of water and some cereal. I finish eating my breakfast and decide to go back to my room. Even though I'm awake, that bed looks hella comfy. I get dressed, my outfit for today is a white long sleeve t-shirt, dark blue pants, a brown no sleeve vest, blue Adidas and of course my headphone.

 I get dressed, my outfit for today is a white long sleeve t-shirt, dark blue pants, a brown no sleeve vest, blue Adidas and of course my headphone

(don't like it, change it ;))

I go into my bathroom and do my make up, just some mascara, eyeliner and concealer. I brush my hair and teeth. I grab my phone from my nightstand and text Matt. I really don't want to ride all alone to school today so that why.

_______________________________

bernard
monday 8:10 am

jules
hey matt?

bernard
yea?

jules
can you pick me up?
i don't wanna drive alone to school today

bernard
yea, okay
we'll be there in 10

jules
thank uuuuuuuuuuu

bernard
ur welcomeeeeeeee

read 8:13
_______________________________

I pack my bag and go downstairs. I put on my shoes and went to sit on my couch, waiting 'till the triplets arrive. A few minutes later I hear matt honking so I grab my keys and go outside. I see Matt in the driving seat and surprisingly Chris and nick, both, in the backseat. I walk to the car and go sit in the passenger seat.

"hi boys", I said, looking at them. "hey", they said in unison. "why aren't you in the front?", I asked, looking at Chris. "I don't know, I just went to sit over here when I heard you were driving with us", he said. "Oh okay", I said, turning to the front.

We were on are way to school and on the ride, matt and I were constantly looking at each other because we missed each other, although I saw him literally yesterday but whatever.

"Stop looking at me, you goof!", I said to matt,

"I'm not, I'm looking at the road!", he said, trying to defend himself while pointing at the road in front of him.

A minute or two go by and he does it again.

"Matthew you're doing it again!", I said, smiling to myself.

He didn't answer so I kept looking at him.

"Fineeee, I'll admit, I just can't stop looking at you, you look bea - I mean nice outfit" he said, trying the hide the fact that he wanted to say that she's the most prettiest girl he has ever seen.

"Well, thank you Matt, you look good too and very handsome", I said.

I saw his cheeks blush and so did mine. I turned around and saw Chris and nick sneakily laughing about something, like something that we can't know. Something that's their secret. I turned back around and looked at Matt. He looked absolutely handsome and the light was just perfect. He's perfect. I wanted to say that's he's the handsomest boy I have ever seen, but I didn't.

We arrived at school and took are bags out of the car. Chris and nick already walked into the school.

Before I start walking to the entrance of the school, matt grabs my arm and took me behind the car. My back was against the car and Matt was basically towering over me. His right hand resting slightly above me on the car.

Not gonna lie, this is hot, he's hot.

"I wanted to tell you that you're beautiful", he said all of a sudden.

"Thank you Matt", I said not really knowing what to say.

"I just wanted to say it but let's go to our first class. I don't wanna be late", he said.

"yea, great idea", I said, smiling in my head of what just has happened.

I was totally flustered.

Oh god, I like him so much.