Chapter 𝟸𝟶: 𝙁𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘼 𝙂𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙏?!?!

'Why do I get a feeling like something's gonna explode?' Y/n thought. Suddenly while Y/n, Luffy and Dorry were talking the huge volcano erupted 'Well that's the feeling, alright' Y/n thought again. "Woahhhhh that's a huge volcano eruption!" Luffy exclaimed, "Mhm, there is a lot of smoke coming out of it..." Y/n said concerned. It seems the volcanic eruption made Dorry to look up with a serious expression and say "It's time to go" he said as he's pupils went white which caused both Luffy and Y/n to widen their eyes.

"Umm..Dorry-San where are you going?" Y/n asked "That's a signal for a duel, I've been it for a 100 years..." "A 100 YEARS that's a long time?!" Luffy chuckled surprised, "It became our routine before we realized it" Dorry said "What?! To have such hatred you'd try killing each other for 100 years is....What on earth caused you to fight?" Vivi asked the giant without understanding. "Stop" Both Y/n and Luffy said to Vivi which confused her "It's not like that" Luffy said "It's not hatred that kept them fighting it's..." Y/n replied "Right, it's because of our pride." Dorry continued picking up his weapon and running toward the other giant "I forgot the reason a long time ago!!" Dorry shouted,

The clashes of the weapon caused a huge quake which chase Vivi to almost fall but Y/n caught her just in the nick of time. "You okay, Vivi?" Y/n asked not noticing the blush on Vivi's face "Y-Yea!" Vivi replied as Y/n gently let her go so Vivi could regain his balance, they both didn't notice the jealous Captain who just pouted 'Why is Luffy pouting does he wanna fight giants too?' Y/n asked in her head obliviously as he suddenly fell too from another clash "What's up with you two falling" Y/n asked too bad she didn't catch Luffy because she fell too!!

"What the what-" -Haruko-Chan

"Hey, haku" -Aurora

"Hm?.." -Haruko-Chan

"Why is Y/n so oblivious I mean she literally reads manga and watches anime there are a lot of stuff that are not 'child' friendly in there.

"I mean I have no objection to tell you, but why do you ask?" -Haruko-Chan

"Well,  ALOT of readers have been asking for a while and I started to become curious" -Aurora

"Well, it- you know what..I won't tell you, I'll show you!" -Haruko-Chan

Flashback~ (Back at earth)

Y/n at a young and innocent age, peacefully watching anime and suddenly the characters are about to kiss "What are they gonna do?" Y/n said as her innocence is about to be ruined.

At the same time

"Hey! Aurora why do I have to this paper things- isn't that your job?!" Said Adam he was much younger and non-mature- actually he didn't really change much...

"Ahem! It is your job but you have to do it because a lot of people's destinies need to be checked and stamped! So get to it you crybaby" - said a little less mature and much younger Aurora

"Ughhhhh....whatever...hm?" -Adam said as he picked a sheet of paper as he inspected it "Oh~? A completely oblivious young girl called Y/n is about to get her innocence ruined..well it wouldn't hurt to change her fate will it?" Said Adam as he grabbed a pen and scribbled out her fate and wrote a whole other thing, the original said 'Y/n L/n will watch the scene and will stop being oblivious to romantic feelings an or other topics..' What Adam wrote instead: 'Something will change Y/n fate so she will keep her innocence and will be oblivious.' As the paper disappeared because Adam technically 'Signed it' he realized something.."Wait a minute....Y/n L/n? I heard that name before...somewhere..." he said as he remembered that his cousin recently got a child and named her Y/n and he also realized that he permanently changed the fate of Y/n not forever but at least until someone tells her. "Oh....holy mother of fiddlesticks I have fricked up haven't I?" -Adam said as he looked into the crystal ball so he can see the consequences of his actions.