Chapter 𝟷𝟼: 𝙑𝙞𝙫𝙞 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩?!

"Hello darlings Umm this the first story! I'll send out the next in 5 minutes! Bye!! 🏃🏻‍♀️

'Poor guys..they must of gotten some sort of concussion by now..Welp let's see what Vivi's gonna do' Y/n thought as she landed on the ground by Nami

"But you already know what Vivi wan-" -Haruko-Chan

*Y/n looks at Haruko*

"🤐"

"Y/n! Zoro was complaining over the food and cut everyone!!" Luffy complained to Y/n as he continued trying to hit Zoro "HAH?! YOU'RE THE ONE-" Zoro said before he was cut off "Okay, okay calm down! *Breaths in* Luffy, did you give Zoro a chance to explain?" Y/n asked sweetly Luffy blushed as he said "No.." "And Zoro did you try to stop Luffy and try to talk in a respectful conversation or did you ignore that option and decided to fight?" Y/n asked once again sweetly Zoro also blushed "Yea..." he muttered "Okay then both you apologize." Nami stated "WHAT?! I'M NOT APOLOGIZING TO HIM" Zoro shouted as Luffy nodded.

"Could you please just apologize then you could talk about what happened?" Nami said again getting even more annoyed "NO WAY!" Both of them said "Please?" Y/n asked ever so sweetly both of their faces flushed red as they looked at each other with one look that said 'I'm only doing this for Y/n' "Sorry" they both said firmly.

Time skip

"Oh! You should of just said so, Zoro! I just figured you cut them all down because you didn't like the food!" Luffy laughed as Nami explained to Vivi what she wants "Don't compare me to you!" Zoro shouted out as Y/n just laughed which caused everyone to blush including Vivi as Y/n realized what she just did she scratched the back of her neck "Sorry, sorry you guys are just adorable!" Y/n stated bluntly as all them blushed even more.

"Anyway there you have it! As compensation I'd like One billion Berries you saw how strong these guys are and Y/n's 10 times more stronger so your safety is almost guaranteed, No offense boys" Nami said as the boys replied at the same time "None taken" "Yea! Y/n's super strong!!" Luffy shouted as Zoro just smirked and nodded, While Y/n was too focused on how much sugar apple juice has.

"It also has 2.5 grams of protein and 0.4 grams of fat. A 12-ounce serving of 100 percent apple juice has approximately 171.6 calories and 42 grams of carbohydrate with 35.76 grams coming from sugar." -Alex

"Serisouly?!" -Zane

"Yea!" -Lily

"Uhh guys....where's Adam?" -Aurora

"I dunno" -Lily

"Regrettably, I'm not able to have a clue on his whereabouts" -Austin

"So, that's a no?" -Aaron

"Yes" -Austin

"Sorry, dunno" -Haruko-Chan

"He could die for all I care" -Zane

*Smoke appears"

"What the-" -Zane

"DON'T YOU WORRY PEASANTS I'M HERE!!!" -Adam

*Cough , Cough*

"What *Cough* is *cough* that *cough* smoke *COUGH*" -Aaron

"It *Cough* smells *cough* like *Cough* deodorant *Cough* shampoo and con*Cough* DAMN IT *COUGH*" -Sho

"Yes it is #5 peasant" -Adam