Chapter 𝟸: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

Y/N POV
Once the god clapped his hands everything went black I slowly opened my eyes to see my self on a island in a small lake full of sparkling pure water I sat up looking around "Well I don't remember this island in the anime?" I asked to my self I looked to my right to find a sheet of paper and a mirror.

I picked up the mirror to see what I looked like in the anime I was shocked as I looked at my self in the mirror touching face making sure it was true "I...I look even more beautiful than I did before?!"

You were wearing this what your wearing in the picture

You were wearing this what your wearing in the picture. But without the necklace

Feel free to change your appearance! 💖

I stared at my self shocked "YES!! I AM FINALLY AN ANIMATED PERSON!" I yelled happily after a while of admiring myself, I then picked up the sheet of paper on the grass next to the lake, it read 'Hello Y/n, I"m Adam the God! For the wish I have made you the 'Goddess of the universe'!'

You widen your eyes at the information that he gave, you sweat dropped after realizing you were now OP "Doesn't he understand that when I say 'you choose the wish I trust you!' doesn't mean make me extremely OP?! Although I'm not complaining."

I got up and continued to read the paper it said 'Anyways! To activate your power you just need to think of it and it will come! Oh you can swim since you didn't eat that whatchumaycallit fruit or whatever' I clenched the paper as I said.

"DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT THE DEVIL FRUIT YOU STUPID SOMEHOW VERY ATTRACTIVE  ANIME GOD?!"

WITH ADAM THE GOD:

"Achoo! I think someone's talking about me."

3rd PERSON POV:

Y/n quickly gets out of the water "Okay, so I have to test my powers now! I had extra karate lessons back in earth so my physical strength should be at least on the average side, I'll test it on a tree" She told herself.

She walked up to a very thick and strong tree trunk. "Alright then! I'll give a punch first" Y/n gave a punch it she didn't put too much of her energy into the punch, so nothing happened

"Oh, okay? A little weird but alright I'll try again!" Right as she was about to punch the tree the tree was obliterated. "N-NANI?!" She shouted for a second before realizing the punch earlier was enough to obliterate not 1 not 2 not even 3 but all the trees beside and behind the tree?!

"I didn't even use Haki for that one...." she sighed. "I guess I better learn my powers today then start sailing tomorrow, maybe there are people in this island" She said as she started to train and learn her powers.