Chapter 𝟹: 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚

Y/N POV:
"Alright then, I'll put my pajamas and head to bed since it is late" I wore my pajamas as I dozed off to sleep as I started dreaming of my past life back at earth.

Flashback:

This is past Y/N : (little Y/n, 7 years old)

You are free to change your appearance!

"I-I am s-s-sorry I didn't m-mean f-for that t-to happen...." Y/n said before pulled by her hair. "Do you know how much trouble you've caused me you little rat?!" Samantha shouted as she threw Y/n on the floor.  Samantha ignored Y/n's screams of pain as she took another gulp of the alcohol in her hand.

"I-I *sniff* *sniff* really didn-" Before Y/n could finish her sentence a very heavy bottle of alcohol was smashed on her head as the glass from the bottle shattered, it hurt Y/n even more leaving more and more bloody scars on her face and body.

"JEEZ COULD YOU JUST SHUT UP YOU'VE ALREADY RUINED THE NIGHT BY BREAKING AN ITEM IN FRONT OF OUR GUEST?!!" Samantha said screaming at as Y/n whimpered

As earlier that night Y/n accidentally bumped into a vase breaking it in the middle of her mom's conversation between her and Y/n's uncle. (Who is a very rich man) he didn't mind the vase getting broken but y/n's mom did the vase wasn't even worth more than a couple of yen but Y/n's step-mom was just looking for an excuse to take out her frustrations.

Y/n kept whimpering as Samantha kept cursing at her, after a while Samantha left Y/n to take a nap from all the alcohol and torturing Y/n, "T-things couldn't g-get any w-worse r-right?" Y/n whispered.

"You really had to jinx yourself didn't ya?" -Haruko-Chan

Y/n's father went inside the room Y/n was in and started to take all his frustrations from work out on her. "UGH SERIOUSLY AFTER ALL THAT WORK I STILL HAVE TO SPEND IT YOUR FOOD AND YOU DON'T EVEN THANK ME AFER IT YOU PEICE OF SH-

Haku-Chan was standing out of the window holding a knife while mouthing to Y/n's father "Family Friendly" Mr. Takeshi nodded scared from the amazing creator (self-love 👌🏼)

Back to the scene:

-YOU PEICE OF GARBAGE!!" Then he started beating you with a whip, after a while he said something that made you scream in agony even more "Your the reason your mother died." You widen your eyes and started to scream and cry your eyes out like there was no tomorrow.

"You always cry whenever I mention that huh? Just grow up, jeez." He said kicking you in the stomach you coughed up a little blood before he walked away "Your classes are going to start in an hour get ready, or else" He threatened. You simply nodded, after a 10 minute cry session you got up and wore your fighting class attire.

'That karate class?' That was just a disguise of words they actually mean 'Assassination class' where children learn how to defend themselves against enemies.