Chapter 59: The Strongest Dragon Slayer

Start from the beginning

              "FINE! NO MORE! I'M GIVING YOU EVERYTHING I HAVE TO KILL YOU! FUCK MAKING YOU SUFFER! JUST KILLING YOU WILL BE ENOUGH!" His arm forms black tattoos growing up it and glowing ominously. A darkness surrounding his fist. M/n stands between us and the psychotic Black Dragon King. He bends his knees, they cave in slightly due to the exhaustion settling in for him again. His right arm was a bloodied, purple and black mess, and hung limp between his legs, his left forming a glowing golden fist, F/c lightning crackling around it.

              "You could be immortal for all I care. You took away the life I dreamed of... I'LL THROW EVERYTHING AWAY TO SEND YOU TO HELL!! EVEN IF I GO THERE WITH YOU!!" M/n cries as he grits his teeth, the smoke from his body increased ever further and his hair had lost all of its color at this point. "I'LL GLADLY ACCEPT AN ETERNITY OF SUFFERING IN HELL AS LONG AS YOU'RE RIGHT THERE NEXT TO ME!! ARE YOU READY FOR THAT FATE ACNOLOGIA?!?!" A horrifyingly wicked smile creeps on to M/n's face. For the first time, there's hesitation in the Apocalypse Dragon's eyes. A large magic circle appears in front of Acnologia.

"Apocalypse Dragon Ultimate Secret Art!!" M/n lowers his body, then pounces. He jumps towards Acnologia, looking like a beam of golden electric light. "ARMAGEDDON ROAR!!!" A giant black blast surrounded by purple lightning explodes towards M/n... However... M/n... Jumped directly towards it

"YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!! MY LIFE! MY HOPES AND DREAMS!! MY FAMILY AND MY HOME!!!" He meets the blast head on... And I watch in helpless horror as M/n's silhouette slowly stalks towards Acnologia from within the raging blast.

"DRAGON GOD SECRET ART!!!"

"WHAT?!" Acnologia screams in shock. Not expecting anything more from M/n at this point... Then, a golden light begins burning brighter from within the blast. "Impossible..." M/n's arm extends from the end of the blast and smashes Acnologia into the ground, and enormous blinding golden light follows.

"Judgement." And everything goes black.

Lucy POV

I watch as a fiery orange, solid gray, ominous purple and maroon, a bright yellow, and a tranquil blue magic circle form in front of all of us, each of our Dragon Slayer friends forming from them, all looking around confused.

              "GAJEEL!!" Levy screams as she tackles him. I look at Natsu, who saw me, and beamed a bright smile.

              "Oh Natsu..." I say, tears falling freely now.

              "Erik! I thought I lost you!" Kinana yells as she jumps at him.

              "You look like you got handled pretty well!" Mira beams at Laxus as he grumbles, but a slight blush hints at his cheeks.

              "Hey, where's M/n?" I see Wendy ask, looking around for him. I see the other Dragon Slayers begin looking to the ground, as if they were afraid to give a realistic answer.

              "Last I saw, he and Acnologia were exchanging all out attacks..." Natsu says quietly.

              "No! No way he'd get this far just to lose!" Romeo yells, breaking away from his dad.

              "His last words... Were along the lines of he'd be taking Acnologia to hell with him..." Laxus says, it was strange to hear his voice so hoarse. I see everybody's spirits dim with Laxus' statement.

Your POV

I stand there, heaving for air I couldn't seem to get into my burning lungs. I look down at the mangled bottom half of Acnologia's body, as well as the mangled bloody stump of flesh protruding from my left shoulder. I fall on my ass and finally relax my body, the pain flaring up to an unbearable extent as I do.