1- Optimus Prime

Beginne am Anfang

You took your queen in your fingers and dared to look at Optimus. His hands here intertwined and it looked like he was concentrated.

You took a breath and moved your queen 4 steps and let go.

Optimus didn't move not for a minute and during that minute he made you panic. What the hell was he thinking?

Optimus moved a bishop 3 spaces.

You moved the knight up.

Optimus moved his pawn up 2.

You moved the queen to take his bishop.

Optimus retaliated with his other knight stealing your knight.

You stole his knight with your queen.

Optimus moved his queen 3 spaces.

You moved your queen back 4 spaces.

Optimus moved his rook up 6 spaces taking your pawn.

You took his rook with your own.

Optimus moved his queen where your rook was and took it.

You reached for a piece but then stopped. Your eyes widened as you looked at the board.

Your king was in check mate from his queen. And he only took 2 of your pieces.

"How did you.."

"i believe that is what humans call a 'checkmate'" Optimus says undoing his hands.

your eyes widened as you tried to prosses what just happened. He had crippled you in only 6 moves.

you then knocked down your king in defeat and sighed maybe you weren't the best chess player in Jasper Nevada. "damn optimus." you were impressed by him.

"well that was a good game." You held out your hand for him to shake. Optimus looked at you and shook your hand again but he didn't let go. He pulled you over the table and you yelped a little as he did so not expecting his strength."do i not acquire a prize for my victory?" Optimus asked looking at you. you looked at him confused.

"what is it that you want?" You asked feeling dread wash over you. Optimus gave you a very rare smirk as he looked at your face. You blushed red and shook little scared.

"I want to play again." He said. You rose a brow confused but then he pulled you onto his lap and rested his head on your shoulder.

"But I want to play like this.." he said his hands on your hips. You were so flustered with what he did you gave a loud gasp when his hands were placed on your hips. His touch was light but damn did it ignite something in you.

"I have...to sit..on the other side.." You said your voice shaky. Optimus shook his head and leaned his head to your ear.

"Stay." He commanded and he grabbed the board and he offered it to you. You fixed the pieces shaking as you did so.

You didn't know what was going on with the prime. He never was this intimate and this made you think dirty thoughts.

You shook your head again and Optimus saw.

"What are you thinking?" He asked his voice a low tone. It sent shivers up your spine and you arched your back off of him in return.

"N..nothing.."

Optimus slid his hands down your hips to your thighs touching spots that's made your breathing unstable.

"If you dont tell me I'll figure it out." Optimus said taking his fingers and gliding then over your clothed sex making you moan quietly.

Optimus mentaly smiled at your reaction. He's never done this to you and he was glad he was doing it now.

"Optimus..." You gasped rocking your hips against his groin. Optimus growled darkly and brought his hand to your throat and squeezed.

"Quiet." Optimus said pulling your head back making you rest it on his shoulder exposing your neck. Optimus moved his head to your neck and stuck his tounge out and licked a long stripe up your skin making you moan out and jerk your body up.

Optimus smile and did it again getting the same reaction. His teeth grazed your skin and it made you jump. This wasn't something you were used to but you didn't deny it nor did you run.

"Is this what you wanted?" He asked bitting your neck making your yelp and moan again.

"For me to belittle you over a simple achievement?" His voice sounded like a father to their child and it made you grow weak.

"Pontificating that your the best chess player in jasper."

(Pontificating means to express your opinion but sound like a ass hole. Flexing on stupid shit yk)

"Your not the best are you?" He asked rolling his figlnger around your clothed sex once again making your back arch.

"No...I'm not the best player.." You said breathless. Optimus pulled your head back as he looked at you

"Who beat you (y/n)?"

"You did..."

"Who beat you?"

"You did Optimus.."

Optimus slipped his hand under your pants and underwear pressing his finger on your bud and rolling it around asking you moan out.

"Who beat you (y/n)?"

"You did!"

"Who?"

"You did Optimus prime!"

Optimus rubbed your clit and listened to your moans felt your body move against him.

Optimus bit your neck again making your climax come closer and closer.

And as you were about to warn him a alert came from the monitors.

You both stopped and Optimus slipped his hand out of your pants and lifted you up and off if him and placed you in the chair. He lifted your chin up and looked at you and what he did.

Your face was red and your eyes were galzed over with lust. Your breathing was ragged and your body shook a little.

Optimus kissed your lips softly and then pulled back and walked away from you looking at the alert.

You sat there stunned and dazed. Never in your life would you thought that the prime would even do that.

Your fingers ran across your lips still feeling him on you. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath and looked over at the prime. He was opening the ground bridge for the team and he looked at you.

Something in his look told you that this game was not yet over