Lloyd's Feelings

Lloyd's POV

"Bye dad, I am gonna see you after school!" I yelled at him, leaving my home.

I started walking to school while being frustrated with my dad. We had a huge argument yesterday about my low grades. It's just dad always wants so much from me but he doesn't do anything for me. He is always busy with his work that he forgets about me and my mom.

I really wanted to make my father proud but sometimes it's too much for me. I always try to be the best in everything I do just so he can treat me better but as soon as I fail something he makes such a deal out of nothing.

Mom on the other hand know how much I want to do something else with my life instead being a successful businessman like my father. I really wanted to be a professional singer but dad quickly dismissed my dream. Everyone tells me that I sing like an angel and that I am very good at it but I know that I will never be one at all.

I was so confused about my feelings and that resulted in me bumping into Kai. His sister is also with him and she was giggling a little.

"Woah buddy, watch where are you going." Kai said with a smile.

"Sorry, I have been thinking about stuff and I didn't watched where I was going." I quickly apologized.

"Is it about your father again?" Kai quirked an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Yesterday he got mad at me because I got B- in algebra." I said with a frustrated sigh.

"Your dad makes a big deal just because you get B-? My parents would be happy if I got a B- in something." Kai joked.

"Can we swap fathers then?" I said, joking back.

"Sorry but if your father is like that with me, I would sign my adoption papers and go to someone else's family." Kai said but Nya elbowed him in the ribs.

"You are not helping him Kai." Nya glared at her brother.

After talking for a while we went to our classes. Me and Nya had Science while Kai had Spanish. I still don't understand why out of any language he could learn he choose Spanish.

Anyway me and Nya entered the classroom but the only one who is here was a girl with blonde hair and green eyes. Nya immediately recognized her as Pixal. Nya sat next to her and showed something on her phone.

"I don't want to admit it but you might be right." Nya pouted.

"I told you that 'The Name Chapter' is definitely a sweet album!" Pixal punched her lightly on the arm.

Wow, they like Tomorrow x Together too? I have been liking them too since their debut.

"Can I be honest with you girls?" I asked them making them turn in my direction. " I think 'The Name Chapter'will be a bittersweet album." I said with a smirk.

"I never knew you like K-pop." Nya raised an eyebrow.

"Usually I don't but Tomorrow x Together are very talanted boys and they deserve to be noticed by people. Also their songs are an absolute fire!" I admitted.

"I could never say it better. They deserve more love." Pixal agreed with a smile.

"Also you have a valid point about the album thing. I think that none of us is right this time, Pix." Nya nudged her friend.

"I am never wrong but maybe Lloyd does have a valid point."

---

Lunch break finally came around and like usual I sat with the my friends. I brought lunch from home because the food here is low-key disgusting. My friends were talking among themselves while I have just been thinking about the stuff that is happening with my father.