Shit

Since she had basically sprinted out of his house this morning, basically freaking out about the dream she had about Taehyung being so close to her, touching her face and staying by her side as she sleeps. The dream felt too real thus it has been bugging her the entire day and it messed with her head.

It felt like it really happened. It felt like he did touch her face. It felt too vivid.

She taps on the text and the second she reads the first sentence, blood drains out of her face as her stomach does a somersault.

Kim Taehyung (Grumpy Farm Man) :

I came home last night actually, not this morning. And no, you did not dream it - it happened. So don't run away like you did this morning. Let's have dinner and talk, okay?

The high-pitched shriek she lets out is unspeakable and she slaps a hand onto her own mouth, eyes warily looking around to see if anyone has seen or heard her. The walkway is empty as everyone has left for the day, only the school janitors and administrative staff are probably the only ones left.

Her heart begins to pound so fast as presses her phone to her chest, not ready to read the text all over again. She can feel the rush of emotions flowing through her body, pumping her blood so fast, making her breathing becomes heavy and uneven - she's nervous and excited at the same time.

"Oh god", she shifts on her feet, slowly peeking at her phone screen to read Taehyung's text again. "It's still there"

She tilts her head upwards, eyes shut as she utters several incoherent curses before snapping out of it. Heading straight to her workroom, she dumps all the files on her table, locks the door, and makes her way to the school gate.

As she gets closer to the school gate, Seori realizes there is someone standing by the wall directly beside the staff entrance and it takes her a moment to get the gears in her brain working to fully register the sight.

Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung is standing near the small gate, with no flannel but only a dark blue round collared t-shirt and a pair of black linen pants, with one hand casually in his pocket. It does not help that he is wearing a baseball cap in a color that matches his shirt.

It is still a wonder how can this man look effortlessly attractive in such simple clothes.

Seori stops halfway towards the gate, swallowing hard as she catches him smiling at her as if he knows what is in her head. Despite the distance between them, she can still see the small smirk on his lips, and the mischievous glint in those sharp eyes.

She hears voices coming from behind her - the students - and she hopes for nothing else but for them not to realize how she is standing so still there, unmoving, having a war with herself.

"MISS PARK SEORIIIIIII", Beomgyu calls her excitedly. "Let's go back together!"

"Shut up, Beomgyu", Mina says. "Don't disturb Miss Park Seori"

"Miss Park Seori, do you want to have dinner with us?", Yeon Jun appears beside her, smiling excitedly. "We are crashing Madam Cha's house for dinner and-"

"Noooo", Eri pulls Yeon Jun's bag, dragging him away from her. "Miss Park Seori is booked for tonight"

Yeon Jun and Beomgyu begin to ask questions as Eri and Mina drag them away.