Charlie and the Albino wolf pack

THIS TAKES PLACE WHEN THEY ARE DATING AND LIVING WITH THIER PARENTS.

CHARLIE AND NICK HAVE MAGIC, LIKE WHAT YOU WOULD SEE IN TOH OR SHE-RA

I THINKS THAT ALL THE INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW.

*CHARLIES POV*

I'm and sick and tired of being treated like a broken record by my Mum. She's only making things worse. In the past 2 days, i've had 4 relapses. Who knows when I've eating last (I don't even know for that matter). All she does is shout. I finished packing my bags.

I felt my magic get stronger, although, my mum doesn't know about my Magic. God, Tori doesn't even know. Only nick knows, but he also has magic.

I quickly wrote a note,

'Hello Tori, I've decided that I hate it here. I've left, remember, this has nothing to do with you or Ollie, but because of Mum. Please don't come searching for me, for i'm never coming

-Your brother, Charlie

PS. I love you and Ollie so so so much! But I can't stay here anymore. Tell Ollie I said I love him!!'

Charlie placed the Note where they'd would see it, on the fridge. I grabbed the necessary and left. The albino wolf pack welcomed me. A long time ago, I healed the baby with, yes, my magic. I knew they would come search, but why would they search here?

I sat with the wolves, I felt free...I felt very free. I practiced my magic on branches and trees. I was happy out here.

I knew they were going to come search.

*TORIS POV*

I couldn't sleep, so I walked downstairs to get some Diet Lemonade. There was a note...I thought that maybe it was a doctor appointment or even a therapy reminder for Charlie. I read the note..

'Hello Tori, I've decided that I hate it here. I've left, remember, this has nothing to do with you or Ollie, but because of Mum. Please don't come searching for me,  for i'm never coming back home.

-Your brother, Charlie

PS. I love you and Ollie so so so much! But I can't stay here anymore. Tell Ollie I said I love him!!'

I ran into Mum and Dads room, "Mum! Dad! Charlie's left." I said,  handing them the note. We quickly read the notes before rushing to Nicks  house.

"What's going on?" Nick asked. He looked exhausted, as if he just woke up. His parents walking up behind him.

"Is Charlie here?" Oliver asked, as I handed them the note. Nick shook his head, "Not that I know of." Mum, Sarah, and Dad called the police as we discussed where he could be.

"I don't know. It's not like Charlie to just leave without telling anyone." I said, my voice somehow calm, even though I was freaking out.

The police came shortly, "Hello, I'm here to assist you in the search of Charlie Spring." He said. Nick looked at the officer with wide eyes. "Is there any way you could not wear your uniform? Like a disguise?" Nick asked.

I looked at nick, "He's afraid of police...it would freak him out! we want him to come home, but run." Nick said, whispering to where no one could hear him. The police offer shook his head, "I'm sorry, I can't."

He had blonde hair, like nick. Rosey cheeks, like Charlie. He was very kind of understanding.

We went into the words, and saw Charlie. "Char!" Nick shouted. He spun around, and smiled, but when he saw the officer, he shook his head, and ran.

Nick looked at me, and I knew what he was telepathically telling me. He walked up to me...slowly, "Shirt, Tori. I know where he is. I've been meeting up with him the past...like 4 weeks-" I grabbed Nick by the Arm.

"We can't bring the cops! It'll scare the crap out of him!" Nick panicked. I really hated human contact, "Nick, Nick, it'll be okay." I said, hugging him.

                  *CHARLIES POV*     

I ran through the woods. I have this fear that can't be explained and makes no sense. Fear of police.

I was getting cut by sticks. My legs eventually gave in, and I fell. As I fell I felt pain, really bad pain, my legs went numb. All I could do was scream! and so I did, I cried and screamed.

"Charlie!" I heard, followed by sounds of leaves breaking in between their steps. I shot up some fire, to signal where I was.

I saw Nick coming followed by my family, his mum and the officer, "Charlie." The officer said.

"I-" I blacked out.

                  *FIVE HOURS LATER*

I woke up, in a hospital. A normal one, thank god. I woke up to my family, Nick, His mum, and the officer sitting there.

"Nick?" I asked, they spun around, He gave me a huge hug as I kept apologizing.

"Hey, Hey. Your not allowed to say the 'S' word. Go to sleep, you look tired." He said, running his fingers through my hair. I soon fell asleep in his arms.

SORRY- This took forever

This requestwas from kitty4chan

EDIT: I DID EDIT THIS JUST A LITTLE BIT TO FIT THE IDES FROM THE REQUESTER.