𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 | 14 {Edited}

{  𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 14: 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 }

 ̄ ̄

"Hello, Mae?" Arthit greeted his mother who was at the other side of the line, "Arthit, when will you and my grandson would go back here? Mae miss you two." His mother said, sweetly.

"Mae, I don't know when we could visit. My work was pretty tight right now, but I promise, i'll try filing a leave and if they would allow me then, we'll go and visit you, alright?" Arthit said in assurance.

"You better come back here, soon or else your Por would get mad at you. He really wanted to spend some time with his grandson." She said, scolding him and trying to use her husband as a weapon. "I will, Mae. Don't worry." He said, "Alright Mae, I'll get going now and please, tell to the old man that i would go back and stop getting at mad at me."

"Alright, alright. I'll tell that to your Por." His mother said, chuckling and ended the call. Arthit then, looked at the screen of his phone, he couldn't help but to smile.

Everytime he talked to his parents, he would always remember how accepting they were.

It was literally a surprise, when he had a very strict father.
Afterall; coming out as gay and had a secret boyfriend for over five years that they never got a chance to get to know as they were already separated from each other.

In fact; Arthit only planned to tell them about the pregnancy a month and a half after that day but his parents had interrogated him, really hard and in the end, he ended up telling them how he got pregnant in the first place from the beginning of the story.

It was a lot to take in. Luckily, his parents had understood him, accepted him of what he truly was and helped him when he needed them.

He was still lucky. Having a parent that accept him, meant a lot for him, especially the time he really needed them.

Arthit actually moved back to his parents house, in Chang Mai and stayed there until he got the job at his current company that made him stay away from his parents. He then moved back to Bangkok and stayed to a nice and spacious apartment that was big enough for just the two of them.

Arthit smiled reminiscing the old days when he was just starting his new life in parenthood, oh how he missed those days.

But then he was pulled back to the reality, remembering that he still had a son, waiting for him to read him a book.

_____

{A week later}

"That's all that was scheduled today, Sir." Arm said and the good boss of his nodded. "Then, for your upcoming business trip in Chang Mai; Your flight would be on tomorrow, November 5, 8am and the hotel you'll be staying at was already booked. A car accomodation would be waiting for you there sir." Arm added as per the details.

"Is there you want to change or add anything, sir?" He asked the boss, "Nothing much." The CEO said, "But how long was the stay?" He asked, as he was unsure when would this business trip would last.

"The stay would be until the 9th of November, sir. But the date of your departure would be 10th of the November, am and we would be expecting you at 8:00 am" Arm answered calmly, "Mn. Is that all?"

"Yes sir," Arm answered again, "Then you may leave now." And before Arm could go out, the boss stoped him first, reminding him; "Email everything to me while I was not here and, if there would be a problem call me right away."

"Alright, sir. Got it." Arm said, and completely vanished through the door.

____

Arthit knocked on the door of the HR department, nervously. "Come in." A voice of a man said and Arthit did what he was told to, "Sir." He greeted.

"Khun, what brings you here?" One of the HR department employee asked as Arthit walked up to him, "I would like to request file a leave." He said, straight up.

The head's brow arched, "May i ask what is the purpose of your leave?" He asked, "I am going to visit my parents in Chang Mai." He said nervously. Thank god he didn't stuttered. "How long would you will be gone for?"

"I'll take a leave for a week, sir." He said, hoping that the head of the department would approve it. "When are you planning to leave?" He asked again, "Tomorrow, sir. If it's possible."

A moment of brief silent surrounded the room, every second passed made Arthit anxious as the man was very silent.

"Approved." He said, making Arthit smile. "I just need you to sign this form." The man then pulled out a piece of paper for Arthit to sign to complete the process.

Arthit quickly signed the paper and then the man said, "You can go now."

"

Thank you, sir." He exited the department, soon as he thanked the head. He felt relieved and happy that he could leave for tomorrow and visit his parents, back in his hometown; just like what he had promised his mother.

_____

"Exited to go Khun Yai (Grandma) and Khun Phu's (Grandpa) house?" Arthit asked his son while he was packing their things. "Very, papa!" Amaris cheerfully said, making Arthit chuckle.

"Can we bring Mr. Turtle with us?" Amaris asked, pointing at his stuffed animal. "Alright, alright. We'll bring Mr. Turtle with us."

Arthit grabbed the stuffed animal and put it in the bag, together with Amaris' things. After Arthit made sure that he had his and Amaris things they need in the bag, he then helped Amaris to dress up.

"I look cute!" Amaris praised himself, looking at himself in the mirror. "Of course." Arthit then ruffled Amaris' hair a little and chuckled. "Papa, you are messing my hair!" He complained.

"Yes, i am." He chuckled again and ruffled Amaris' hair once again. "Papa!" He whined. Arthit just laughed at his son, "Let's go."

C H A P T E R | 14
by: anonymouslylazy

A/N: I just Knew that when you asked for a leave, you should ask it on the HR department that's why I edited it to make it more realistic