"I'm not-" I tried to say but he began to walk away.

"Believe me, as someone who lost her. You will regret it. You may have not pushed her off the railing, but you are the reason she jumped. Goodnight Wood." He said then completely walked away.

She jumped off the railing?!

That doesn't sound like my Rose at all.

"OWWW!" I hear from beyond the door and cover my ears. I don't like hearing her in pain. Knowing I caused this?

All I know is that I want to be the first one who visits her in the morning. I sat down across the door and began to get comfortable. I may not be in the same room as her, but as long as she's awake screaming, I'll be awake wishing I was with her.

~~

"Mr. Wood?"

"Mr. Wood?"

I then felt a tap on my shoulder, "Mr. Wood, you can go in now."

I quickly stood up and walked into the hospital wing. There she was, laying in a hospital bed looking towards the window on the opposite side of me.

"Good morning." I said walking towards her.

"I broke my arm, so it really isn't." she said, still facing the window. But I didn't care.

I got to her bed and sat at the foot of it. I began to rub my hand on her leg. "Puccey said you jumped because of me. Is that true?"

"I jumped because when Rickett did it, it seemed fun. So I did it, and just landed a little off."

"Why didn't you let Diggory walk you here?" I asked. She then moved and shifted herself so she was sitting up and looking at me.

"Already going to bring him up? No, does your arm still hurt? How long is the recovery? Do you want me to write to your Mum? None of those questions, just going right to Puccey. Well you know what Oliver, I'd appreciate it if you just left. I'm sure there is a very hungover team mate of yours who would love your assistance this fine morning. After all, they're more important than me, right?"

"What are you saying Jules?"

"Oliver, you need time to manage your priorities. So I think right now a break is best between us." My heart just shattered.

"What?"

"You have so much going on, I think you should just focus on that right now."

"You don't love me anymore?" I ask, standing up while my eyes start to water.

A tear just fell from her eye, "I never said that." she said, shaking her head.

"Well then Jules what are you trying to say?"

"I've already said what I'm trying to say! Oliver, we have OWLS, and you have Quidditch and ...."

She mumbled something at the end but I didn't hear her.

"What was that last part?"

"I said you have Quidditch and your little wanna...be...girlfriend."

"My wanna be? Are you still talking about Katie?"

"Did you not hear what she said about me last night, or how close she was to you last night? Or anything else!?"

"Jules YOU are my girlfriend, I love You, not her. Now, I will respect your wishes and ask madam Pomferey how long your recovery is, then i'm going to write a letter to your Mum. But I'll do that later, right now I'm going to sit here with you until I get kicked out."