Chapter 40

Jules POV

"Class is dismissed, quickly clean up your station, then get out, if I see so much as a speck of ANYTHING at your station, months detention for both you and your partner. Now hurry up." Snape said then went to his chair in front of the room.

Me and Oliver looked at each other then quickly started to clean up the station.

It's Thursday afternoon when we finished class. Oliver and I were walking out the door together but right as we were into the corridor, he kissed my cheek then was about to run off to the pitch again.

That's how it has been this week, after the last class he's off to quidditch practice, the whole team is. I haven't had time to talk to Oliver that much this week, he wakes up earlier than me, goes to the pitch then back to his room to shower and by time that's done he runs into the hall, grabs a muffin then leaves.

Lunch time, he's nowhere to be found. In class with him that's the only time I have got to talk to him, but professors hush us up before we talk more than 3 sentences. Then comes dinner, and since I barely get to talk to Oliver during the day, that's when I get to catch up with him.

During dinner I'm not just going to randomly say, "Oh by the way Olls, Friday is the death anniversary of my father, pass the butter please." That's just not how it works.

I grabbed Oliver's hand before he could run off, "Wait, Oliver, I need to talk to you... it's kind of important."

He looked at me then back to the direction he was going, "Umm...can it wait till after practice?"

I slapped a smile on my face, "Uh, yeah-no, um yeah sure."

He blew out and smiled at me, "Great, okay. I'll see you later." Using my hand that was already in his, he pulled me in for a quick kiss. "I love you."

"Love you too."

He mouthed 'Okay' then went on his way. I made my way to the Common Room to start on some homework. Me and Kai finally finished our project, last Charms period so that's one thing out of the way. I have to finish my Herbology notes and then finish my DADA worksheet.

Since it's the end of the day, there are many people in the corridors so I'm just trying to make my way through the crowd.

"Excuse me"

"Sorry"

Those two words are all I say while I make my way to the Common Room.

Finally, after what felt forever, I reached my destination. I headed in and the common room was way busier than I had expected. So instead, I just headed to my dorm room. Since there were so many people in the Common Room, I could still hear people chatting as I was going up the stairs. But I reached my door then when I slipped inside, all went quiet.

I took off my shoes then went to change into some lounge clothing. I put on the sweatshirt Oliver got me for Christmas then a pair of shorts and some long fuzzy socks. I grabbed the nearest hair tie and threw my hair up. I walked over to grab my school bag and got out the DADA worksheet, to finish.

We were talking about the Reductor Curse, a simple one...but I want to try it out. Professor Quirrell said that we get to try it out tomorrow and today was about getting to know it. But come on, you hear about a spell that can destroy objects...you're going to want to test it out, right?

I got up from my bed and moved over to my desk. On the desk was a plastic container with my Pepper Imps inside.

"I don't really need the container, do I?" I asked myself. I picked up the container, poured out the candy onto the desk, then picked up the container and moved it to the floor in front of the door.