Chapter 29

Jules POV

After me and Olivers...events...he wanted to work on some quidditch plays so I told him I was going to go into my room and open the gifts I was sent. I opened my door to find the gifts on my bed like Sally had said.

I got into the bed and brought the first gift up to me. "Happy Christmas Jules, love Molly and Arthur." I read outloud to myself and I then began to open up the gift. It was as expected and a Weasley Christmas jumper, this time the color was light blue with a big yellow J in the middle. I moved the gift to the side and saw a medium sized box. I had a feeling I knew what it was before I even opened it. I know my favorite candies from anywhere.

My theory was correct. When I opened the box I saved many containers of Pepper Imps. "Happy Christmas J, don't eat these in one sitting! Love Ginny." I smiled at the little notecard and placed that on the side too.

There was a larger box at the foot of my bed, so I got up and pulled it close to me. I opened the box ad there was a letter:

Dear Jules,

I have already written you a Happy Christmas letter but now this one is from me and Eric. I hope you and Oliver are having the best holidays. In here you will find things for you and something in here for you, Oliver and Sally. Don't worry Sally knows what it is and is now just waiting for you guys to see. You told me how Oliver's favorite team is Puddlemere United so me and Eric thought you and Oliver would like...well...you'll see.

Me and Eric love you very much, I hope you are behaving and I hope you love this gift.

Love

Your mother and Eric

I was very curious to see what she had gotten me and Oliver. I started taking the things out the box, a couple of books, a few new Hufflepuff gloves and jumpers, but at the bottom of the box were two Puddlemere tickets against the Chudley Cannons on December 28th. 'Oliver is going to freak out' I thought to myself.

I grabbed the two tickets and started to head back to Oliver's room. When I got to the door I knocked three times. "Come in" Oliver said from behind the door. "Hey Olls, I just opened the gift my mum sent me and there was something in here for you too..." He was still writing things down on some parchment. But I began to walk towards him.

"Fine...well I guess if you won't turn around and see what it is then I'll just give it to Anthony Rickett..." I started waving the tickets by my head so when Oliver finally turned his head his eyes landed on exactly what I wanted them to land on.

"Juliana Rose Waters...is that what I think it is?!" Oliver stood up out of his chair and practically ran towards me. "If you mean two...well technically three, your mum is coming, tickets to see Puddlemere United versus the Chudley Cannons on December 28th...then yes it is what you think it is."

Oliver then sniffled and then brought his hand to his eye. "Oliver Duncan Wood are you crying?" I look at him with an amused face. "No- Rose don't be silly, i'm not crying." he says as a tear falls from his right eye.

"Aw Olls-" I then hugged him and he squeezed me very tightly. "I have the best girlfriend in the whole galaxy" he then pulled away and kissed me. His face was lit up with so much excitement it warms my heart even on a cold winter day like today to see Oliver happy. "Wanna go show your mum the tickets?" I asked.

"YES!" he piped up and I gave him the tickets and he was booking it down the hallway, down the stairs to where Sally and Joe were on the couch. I walked to the railing and heard how excited Oliver was.

Sallys voice spoke, "Here let me hold onto the tickets and Oliver, babe you should go write Regina a letter thanking her for them" I heard Oliver say "That's what I was going to do right after I told you." I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then suddenly Oliver was in front of me.