Chapter 38

Jules POV

The walk to Hogsmeade was pleasant. Oliver's arm was around my shoulders while my arms were around him. It was nice out, it was cold because it was still morning, it's cloudy outside because it has been raining lightly here and there.

"How's your project coming along?" Oliver said as we were walking down the path.

"It's bloody annoying that I can't find anything more about it, I look in all the books, I don't want Kai to think I'm being lazy, you know?" I looked up at him.

"Well then, we can go to a book store and I'll help you find a book about the..." He forgot what the spell was.

"The Eradication charm. Oliver, you take charms, do you not have a project or something?" I could see Hogsmeade ahead of us, maybe a block or two away.

"I do have charms, but I only have it on Tuesday and Thursdays and we don't really have projects. We take a lot of quizzes though...just not projects."

"Well lucky you." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, Yeah, how about this. Since you are having trouble with this project, I'll even buy the books for you."

I shook my head, "No, it's my project so I'm buying them."

"Stubborn girl." he said and let out a laugh.

"Yes, but I'm your stubborn girl." I said and poked his arm lightly.

"Ah, that you are." He kissed the top of my head and hugged me tighter.

We walked a bit more before we finally made it to Hogsmeade. We walked past the quidditch store, well no. I actually had to drag Oliver past it, but we still technically walked past it and made our way to the Three Broomsticks. When we walked in it was nice and warm inside, we walked to an open table by a fireplace.

Oliver took off my coat and put it behind my chair then pulled out my seat for me...what a gentleman. Then he sat down across from me.

"Good morning, what can I start you two off with?" The waitress said once she reached us.

Oliver ordered for us, "Two butterbeers please, one cold and one hot, and a water with one lime instead of a lemon." she wrote it down then said she will be back with it shortly.

I looked at him questionably.

"What? Lime makes the water taste better than with lemon." he shrugged.

"Can we share something? I'm not that hungry." I said and looked down at the menu.

"Of course we can, what do you feel like having?"

"Hm...toast?" I suggested looking up from the menu.

"You're eating more than toast, Rose. How about we get two waffles, seasoned potato wedges, and then the toast of your liking." he raised an eyebrow up at me, and I smiled.

"Sounds perfect, but Olls you like pancakes better." I suggested. He nodded, "Yes but I wanna switch it up a bit."

The waitress walked back over to us with our drinks, "Two Butterbeers, one hot one cold, and water with lime. Are you two ready to order?"

"Yes ma'am, can we just get two waffles, the potato wedges, and two slices of regular toast please." I said while Oliver started stacking the menus. The lady wrote it down then when she was finished she took the menus from Oliver.

"Thank you." We both said and she disappeared into the kitchen.

I grabbed my drink and took a sip, "Have you ever been to a Hufflepuff game?" Oliver asked me. I wiped my mouth, "I have, but I only really go if Anne wants too, or if Ced really wants us to attend. Otherwise me and Anne normally stay in."