Chapter 31

Jules POV

"Oliver, Jules is everything in your trunks and ready to go, the train leaves in 20 minutes!" Sally called from down the stairs. I poked my head out of the room and yelled "I'm coming!" and I began to drag my trunk out of my room. Oliver then came out of his room and grabbed my trunk for me.

"I got it." he said and took down the stairs. "Thank you." I responded and double checked to make sure I got everything. And yes I did, I'm all ready to go. I headed downstairs and waited in the living room for Oliver to bring down his stuff.

At the current moment I am wearing a light grey hoodie...yes it's Olivers, and a pair of jeans for anyone wondering. My hair was in a side braid as well. "Okay, we're ready." Oliver told his mum. We did our goodbyes to River and Joe last night because they had a father daughter thing today earlier in the morning so it was just me, Olls and Sally.

"Alright Oliver you're first, come here." Sally then Apperated herself and Oliver to the plattform. She then came back for me and then Apperated me to the plattform.

9 1/3 is a sight I will never get sick of. The big train with a lot of steam coming from the top, families saying bye to each other. I miss my family, but can't really do anything about that. "Alright, now you both are good, Oliver. If you get hurt please listen to Madam Pomfery. Jules, you're a good kid and I think you are absolutely perfect for my son and it was a pleasure to have you this holiday. Now both of you come here." Sally then pulled me and Oliver into a hug then she kissed both of our cheeks.

"Okay now go on you two." She then let go and started to wave by. "Love you!" Oliver called back to her and she said "I love you more!"

Me and Oliver got about 3 feet in the train when we heard someone scream. Everyone looked to where the noise came from but before I could fully turn around Anne jumped on my back.

"Well hello to you too." I said while laughing. "HELGA I MISSED YOU! Wood, don't be daft, take her bag, and I'm going to take her!" Anne then started to drag me away but Oliver opened his mouth to say something but Anne held up a hand to him and silenced him.

"Listen here Wood. You had her for a whole 2 weeks, things happened in that 2 weeks and I need details, so go sit with your quidditch team and please let me have some time with my best friend- and before you say anything...i'm not asking." She then pulled me away and I waved to Oliver, when Anne found an empty compartment she dragged me in there and closed the door.

"Now tell me EVERYTHING!" She said with a big smile. I shook my head and told her "I can't". I watched her smile fade and she asked "Why the hell not?" and I smiled at my best friend and responded, "Because love, the C in JAX is not here yet. SOO when he gets here, ill spill."

Anne stood up from her seat and said "Give me 3 minutes' ' She then left the compartment and now I was alone. Just me and my thoughts, gives me sometime the think about- "Anne!" my thoughts have been interrupted by someone out the window. "Hi Mrs. and Mr. Diggory! Happy Holidays and good to see you both, bye!" Anne was dragging Cedric to the train and Ced was just trying to escape her clutches.

Eventually Anne got Ced in the compartment, and Ced looked like he had been taken against his will. Anne closed the door and then sat down. "I got Ced, now talk." I stood up and gave Cedric a hug. The train then started to toot its horn and then we started to move. The three of us put our heads out the window and we waved bye to both Ceds parents, Anne's parents and I waved bye to Sally. When we were far enough I sat back down then took a deep breath.

"Okay so I know I mailed you guys some of the details, but let me tell you. I had my own room, their house is beautiful. With all the Christmas lights and New Years decorations, my heart just melted. We went to a local bookstore. A Puddlemere quidditch game. Oh and Katie showed up to the New Years party. But honestly it was cool because she was talking with Oliver's cousin Edwin most of the night. What about you guys?" I asked the two.