|one|

^

FELICITY 'FLISS' ANDERSON

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

JACQUELINE 'JACKIE' ANDERSON

enjoy the journey lovelies<3

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

enjoy the journey lovelies<3

-ARRIVAL-

FELICITY -I think the first time I rember things turning around was in 1970. The 70s were just so unique you know, music was at its peak, fashion, TV, the world, it was so peaceful. The party's were amazing the drink was supreme and the boys were unimaginably beautiful. I know for sure that was the highlight of the decade.

London had the flare that Paris never seemed to obtain, it was always alive in different ways to the French Capital. The common English slang that dripped from the tongues of passers by, the lingering aroma of stale tobacco that licked across every pub wall. Playful fights and nit picks of banter around every street corner. All the car horns beeping angrily at one another.

The famous 9 a.m rush was all day every day in London. Paris seemed more relaxed, as though a lingering haze was draped over everyone's temperament.

She thought that the bustling way of London life was lost after spending a month abroad. The street smart reflexes dullened by a different sort of worry that kept you on your toes in Paris, there you were constantly wary of being pickpocketed. Here, it's the same along with being knocked over, walloped in the back by someone's elbow as they walk by, or being struck with slander. Reflexes meant you had to quickly shoot back a few words in order to get back at the ones who started the argument.

Felicity stepped off the train, the suitcase that had glued her life together for the past month tightly grasped in her right hand. Her body weighted down by the carry-on leather duffle that was slung over her shoulder, packed with random trinkets a bottle of water and an un finished packet of custard creams she'd bought from Heathrow.