home

"so i guess you're leaving," enid said as i was standing outside the door of my car.

"yeah, if you ever want to hang out agian you know my address, i still don't know how you got it but you have it," i ended up staying an extra day with enid just going everywhere in town for a last goodbye.

"i'll miss you," enid said, pulling me in for a hug.

"i'll miss you too enid," i spoke as i pulled away from the hug. i went to the other side of the car stepping in. "lets go," i spoke to my mother as she started the car.

"are you sure you want to leave?" she asked.

"yes mother, i want to go home,"

"okay esmeray, but if you ever want to come back just tell me," she spoke pulling away from the school. it was a quiet ride, i didn't want to talk. i just wanted to be home again. i ended up falling asleep around half way through the drive. "esmeray, wake up, we're home," it took me a minute to actually get up but once i did i got out and helped carry in my bags. the second i got all my stuff to my room i went to my bed and fell asleep again.

☆━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━☆

"esmeray wake up, auntie musha wants to see you," my mother spoke shaking me awake from my sleep. auntie musha and i had always been close, she's my favorite aunt. i groaned before sitting up in bed.

"i'll be down in a second," i spoke, as my mother walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. i got up and brushed my hair as it was quite a mess before heading downstairs.

"theres my favorite girl, how have you been?" my aunt stated as i stepped down from the final step.

"ive been okay, how was your trip to russia?" i questioned sitting on the couch next to her.

"oh it was amazing, i should take you up there with me if i ever go again, we haven't gone on a trip together in awhile,"

"maybe we could go over the summer," i spoke smiling.

"thats a wonderful idea, how is wednesday?" my aunt spoke and i paused, she doesn't know what happened.

"umm shes okay," my aunt loved wednesday and i don't know how to tell her the truth.

"thats great, maybe she could come to russia with us," my aunt spoke grabbing a small box from her coat pocket. "i got this for you up in russia," she held the box out for me to grab it. once i opened it i saw a small stalacite crystal necklace.

"its beautiful, thank you auntie, i love it," i spoke putting on the necklace. my aunt stood up.

"well i should probably get going, im headed to italy in a few days,"

"of course, it was nice seeing you," i spoke hugging her. then she left, i probably wouldn't see her for a while.

"i made breakfast if you want any, its in the kitchen," my mother spoke, walking past me. i wasn't hungry, i just wanted to go back to my room, and i did. i walked up the stairs to my room before sitting at my desk. i grabbed the book i had set on my desk, reading it.

once i finished it i decided to unpack the bag enid packed. the first thing i pulled out was the red dress she got me for the harvest festival. then i pulled out a small unicorn plushie with a note that said 'to remember me' like i could ever forget enid. i reached my hand back into the bag pulling out the picture of me xavier drew, not the one with wednesday but the one from from the 'prophecy'. i doubt its actually a prophecy especially because im not even at nevermore anymore. i set it too the side not knowing what to do with it.