Demon slayer

Name: Hiroto Rengoku

Age: 16

Height: 5,4

Personality: reckless and wild, easily irritated especially when it comes to people. But still calm and relaxed around the ones he cares about

Backstory: after his family was murdered by a demon at the age of nine, He was found by a young demon slayer named kyojuro rengoku who was 14 at the time and was adopted into their family this was back when the renkgoku's brothers mother was still alive and their father was still kind so they both happily adopted the young orphan, Then Kyojuro took a look into Hirito's eyes and decided to train him and realised he could become a strong demon slayer, so Hirito's training began and so did the boys dream of ridding the world of demons for good and he will do this by using flame breathing

Breathing style: Flame

Techniques

First Form: Unknowing Fire (壹いちノ型かた 不知火しらぬい, Ichi no kata: Shiranui?) - The swordsman charges towards his opponent at high speed and decapitates them in one or multiple slashes.

Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun (貳にノ型かた 旭のぼり焱えん天てん, Ni no kata: Nobori En Ten?) - The swordsman uses an upwards moving slash attack.

Third Form: Blazing Universe (參さんノ型かた 氣き焱えん萬ばい象しょう, San no kata: Kien Banjō?) - The swordsman delivers a heavy downward slash.

Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation (肆しノ型かた 盛せい焱えんのうねり, Shi no kata: Sei en no uneri?) - The swordsman spins his sword in a circular motion, deflecting his enemies attacks.

Fifth Form: Flame Tiger (伍ごノ型かた 焱えん虎こ, Go no kata: Enko?) - A series of sword slashes that take on the form of a tiger.

Sixth Form: Sky-Piercing Fire (陸ろくノ型かた 虚そらを衝つらぬく火ひ, Roku no kata: Sora o Tsuranuku Hi?) - The user unleashes a thrust attack that can reach the sky.

Seventh Form: Blaze Release (漆しちノ型かた 火か焱えん解かい放ほう, Shichi no kata: Kaen Kaihō?) - The user is envolved by flames and unleashes a side attack that releases the charged attack in the opponent, obliterating it.

Eighth Form: Underworld Eruption (捌はちノ型かた 黄泉よみ噴ふん火か, Hachi no kata: Yomifunka?) - The user unleashes a downwards attack that slices the opponent's throat.

Ninth Form: Rengoku (玖くノ型かた 煉れん獄ごく, Ku no kata: Rengoku?) - A devastating dashing slash initiated from a high stance. The technique carves a deep impression in the ground.

My demon slayer fanfiction