15)Brother-in-law

The couple was on a beautiful, peaceful and loving date. Jungkook had booked the best venue for their dinner date, without any disturbance, a booth with warm atmosphere and calming aura. They both were sitting across each other, drowning in each other's eyes with a lovesick smile on their face. 

"Do you like it here angel?" Jungkook asked softly, palms softly rubbing Tae's wrist, making invisible circles over the smooth skin.

"Yeah, it's cozy and peaceful. I love it." Tae was delighted by the place, no discomfort, noises, annoyingness, nothing. Just peace, him and his love. They never really got the time for the dates, so this was a blessing to him. It was his dream, to be with someone he loves, on a date. 

"I know, we never got to-"

"Shh. I am happy, we are happy. I got you, that's enough for me. Moreover, what I am about to start, for that ruckus, this date is an amazing start." Jungkook squinted his eyes playfully at Tae's words who had a smirk on his face looking at him. Looking at Tae, one thing Jungkook was sure about is that someone's life is going to be upside down, in the worst way possible.

"Oh my my angel, am I included in that ruckus?" 

"For this one? Nope hubby, for this one I would like to keep you away from that scum, as far as possible." Jungkook chuckled and nodded getting his intentions, he would never defy his angel's word, until it costs him his life, cause if it's about his angel's life, no one apart from him has the right to meddle.

"As you say love, as you say."

Soon their meal was served and without any questions and words they feasted on it. They were hungry after Jungkook's kitchen disaster.

Next morning when Jungkook woke up, he was alone on bed. And needless to say, he was in bad mood. Rumbling through his sheets he got off the bed to look in shower but that was empty too, similarly with the kitchen too.

"Annie, where is Tae?" Annie was their housekeeper who was an old but not too old granny. She would never accept being called granny.

"He went to his company early today." 

At company, Tae was swirling on his chair waiting for a certain person who he knew would be here any moment, on their knees begging for mercy.

And as said, the door swung open revealing Choi Han-pyung, the CEO of a recently rising company on his knees in front of him, hands clasped.

"Please please have mercy Mr. Kim! My career is just started! Don't take my first achievement from me! I beg you please! I have given this company my blood and sweat please!"

His plead went deaf ears to Tae who got a message from Jungkook saying he will be there in 5 min. 

"Why?"

Taehyung's single word silenced the crying CEO on the verge of shattering. He quickly looked up at Tae, wiping his tears hastily. Hearing a word from the CEO gave him a ray of hope for his company.

"W-what do you mean?" Han-pyung asked, confusion written all over his face as he tilted his head up to Tae who sighed and leaned back on his chair.

"Why I should not take over your company, or withdraw my shares? As far as I know, I have the most shares, more than the owner itself, I can easily buy all other shares and take over the company, why should I not do it? What's for me in it?"

"What do you w-want?"

A chuckle left Tae's lips hearing the most awaited line he wanted to since the moment he entered this cabin. He leaned down, face to face with the crying CEO and cracked a smile, almost terrifying him.

"Leave my sister alone."

A silence engulfed them as Tae uttered those words. Han-pyung knew the girl he was dating was none other than Kim Koohyu, Kim Taehyung's only sister. He thought the siblings didn't share a strong bond but now seeing how the other was protective over his sister, he was reconsidering his conclusions about Kims and his plan to take over them.

"What? You think I don't know your intentions? Kid, you are new to this game, don't try to play with the ring master or else you will get played in the worst way." Suddenly something flickered in Han-pyung's eyes, it was a change of expression, Tae got this in a blink and laughed loudly as he saw the hardened face of the previously crying boy.

"So? You think your sister will leave me just like that? She loves me, blindly! My one wish is an order for her! That foolish girl thinks I am in love with her, she made me think Kim bloodline got rusted over years as her traits were exact opposite of what I heard about Kims but you, you remind me of true Kim. I am impressed to be true, but you see Mr. Kim, you got a traitor in your family, her love for me would be a lot stronger than blood." 

His confidence amused Tae, for someone one his edge of getting destroyed he surely had a strong belief in his sister who has a true love every month.

"Hmm, your words didn't make me nervous but surely made me laugh at your pitiable self. Lemme show you a token of her love." Tae dialed some numbers and the person on the other side picked up on the very second ring.

"Hey brother-in-law!"

"Hey, Hobi hyung, can you get in here? It's quite a bit ur-"

"Sure bro, I will be there in a min."

The conversation confused Han-pyung as he remembered there were only two heirs to Kims. Just as said, within a min a man entered the cabin with a polite smile, bowing slightly to him. He too, confused bowed to the man and turned towards Taehyung.

"Hyung, can you call my sis? We both know she would never listen to me, and never ignore your calls."

"Ofcourse Tae, she is not my soon-to-be wife for nothing. Lemme call her over, even I miss her."

During all this conversation, Han-pyung stood there, mouth agape listening to them. He thought Koohyu was blind over him to even look at others. But seeing some other man claiming her to be his soon-to-be wife stirred all his confidence. He saw how the third comer dialed a number and the call was accepted without any delay.

"Hey princess."

"Hi honey! I miss you, why you never called me this week!"

"Oh baby I was busy with work, why I called you was, can you come over? I need your assistance over someth-"

"Sure! You don't need to request hon, you know that right? Your wish is an order for me."

The way Han-pyung's face paled was a sight for Taehyung, the boy remembered the same words Koohyu said to him. His withering confidence made Tae smirk, finally the boy was breaking.

They were staring intensely at each other when a new presence barged in their office.

"Hey angel."

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

my legs are breaking....

~~~~glimpse