2)date

"T-Tae stop! Where are you going? Drive slowly!!" Jimin said more like pleaded as Tae was driving with a great speed to somewhere.

"No time Chim." Tae replied not caring about the speed.

"T-Tae, today is your engagement don't make it our funeral please! I am still not married to yoongi! I swear if I died he will surely go after hobi hyung!!" Jimin almost cried making Tae laugh. Fortunately the car came to a halt. Jimin looked at Tae for confirmation.

"Tae, why are we here? Don't tell me your last wish before getting engaged is to have a boxing match. Bitch you will die!!" Well, Jimin's voice was deaf ears to Tae who walked away in the boxing club where most of matches were held.

The club was one of the most re-known club of the city. It has the best fighters who were famous for their skills and strategies.

But in them, one was the most infamous for his ruthless fights, craziness, and more important, his looks.

Girls were crazy over him, but just from afar. No one ever dared to propose him as he was never soft towards anyone let it be a girl or boy, all are equal in his eyes. He was perfect for feminist out there who keeps shouting for equality and when treated equally they would claim being uncomfortable and hurt.

So people had their eyes wide and almost popping out of socket when Tae started walking towards the living devil.

"Fuck! Tae! KIM TAEHYUNG ITS YOUR FUCKING ENGAGEMENT DAY NOT DEATH DAY!" Jimin yelled taking everyone's attention, even the devil's who looked up raising an eyebrow at him and turned at back to see where everyone was looking.

 And there was the boy for whom he was crazy since forever. The only one who could make the devil soft and calm.

Tae walked towards him and stood in front of him not blinking once.

"Hey." There, this was the voice that had him hypnotized always.

"Hi beautiful." The people around almost died at his soft voice and that small smile from the ruthless monster.

"You know, today is my engagement." Tae said looking directly in his eyes even though his finger's were fidgeting with the hem of clothes that he thought was his but it was not.

"Uh hmm." The boxer said intaking Taehyung fidgeting hands in his own and rubbing them softly. Even though it hurt him very badly knowing his love of all time is getting engaged today but he is more curious why the beauty is here, if he is here to call him on his engagement, is he that especial that the groom himself is here for the invitation?

"Well, we need a date for the engagement so, Will you be my date?" The innocent look on the beauty's face explained many untold truth about him. The infamous boxer can easily see through the innocence, just how the devil has an angel face but devilish mind, even the devil was once an angel.

The said male hummed and before Tae could register he was pulled by waist and on instinct he kept his hands on other's buffed up chest feeling those muscles.

"Hmm, how about you ask this nicely?" Tae tilted his head in confusion that soon got cleared as the man uttered his next words.

"Call me by my name gorgeous, wanna see how heavenly it sounds from you." Tae blushed at the words and the way the man's face was so close to his own lips was not helping at all.

"Jeon Jungkook, Will you be my date for my engagement? It will be my pleasure to have this handsome King as my date." Tae asked and the latter was pretty much surprised that he remembered his name.

"What if I don't want to?" Jungkook asked with a teasing smile tightening his hold around Tae.

"Well, then I guess you would have to meet me in prison." Hearing this response Jungkook laughed loudly taking everyone's attention who were already attentive to them.

"Oh doll, your offer is tempting, and do you really think I can say no to you?" He asked leaning close to other's lips making Tae shudder.

"So, what are you waiting for? lets go. I am already late, not like it matters but Yoongi hyung will surely burst out seeing me with you." Well who wont? When you see your brother with your ex best friend.

"Sure doll, sure." Jungkook hooked his arms at Tae's waist as they both started walking outside of the club with a awestruck Jimin behind them.

"What the actual fuck?" Jimin asked as they both came out. 

"Oh! nothing chim, Just here to pick up my date. Now lets go quick to a mall, he needs to be dressed up cause his current look is tempting me a lot." Tae said staring at Jungkook who actually just came out of shower so he was wearing a  sweatshirt nd pants, his long hairs were wet sticking to his forehead.

"O-ohk, I don't know what is happening, but I am hella enjoying it!" Jungkook was actually shocked by this response, now he got how the two became besties.

As planned they stopped at a mall and Jungkook bought his clothes changing there only. 

"Now we are set to go?" Jimin asked to which Tae nodded and started driving. 

They reached the wedding venue and before they could leave the car they heard a banging on the glass window knowing who it is.

"Where the fuck were you two!!!- Wait." It was yoongi who was raging but his enraged expression turned into confused one as he saw Jungkook.

"You?"

 "Sup Yoongs!" Jungkook smirked leaning towards the car hands in his pocket.

"Wait, yooni we will explain everything but currently we are late." Jimin said hurriedly making Yoongi nod.

They all started going towards the entrance when Yoongi stopped and looked at both Tae and Jungkook.

"Not gonna lie, I would accept it if you two are the actual couple. Not that shitfaced."

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

...I need a inhaler. But don't know the reason to give to my parents without making them worry.

Bye!

~~~~glimpse