She heads to her closet and quickly grabs a matching outfit. "I was waiting for an occasion to wear this, but now seems like a good time for you." She says. You thank her, going to the bathroom to change. The outfit is a red, plaid mini skirt with a matching jacket. The skirt has a metal chain that dangles to your mid thigh. Underneath the jacket is a plain black crop top. The names on your calf and thigh are visible, so you decide to wear a large, black bandana around your thigh.

You head back downstairs, meeting the three of your soulmates. Each of them scan your body, making you wave your hand in their faces. It makes you nervous when they watch you, so you don't understand why you even wear outfits like this. You head to Yoongi's car, but not without a look from them every now and then. You know you're hot, but could they just not keep their eyes to themselves? You then realize that if one of them were to take their shirt off, you would act the same way.

You go to slide into the back seat, buy Yoongi grabs your hand, guiding you to the front door instead. Taehyung whines, "But I'm always in the front seat!" 

Yoongi shoots him a look and says, "This is her first time going out with us, so she gets front seat." Taehyung pouts, making you turn around in your seat to pinch his cheeks. A smile immediately plasters itself on his face. Satisfied, you all put your seat belts on.

"Where are we going? For lunch, shopping, or something else?" You ask. 

Keeping his eyes on the road, he says, "How about we go shopping and then get lunch? Then maybe we can watch a movie and get dinner." You smile, content with his idea. 

Jungkook speaks up and say, "That's a good idea. We can go shopping with Y/n and get her some new clothes of our choosing." 

You roll your eyes and say, "You're still not over it?" 

He chuckles and replies, "I won't be over it until we're even."

You spend the rest of the car ride listening to the music on the radio. When a popular song came on, everyone would sing it. Yoongi pulls the car into the mall parking lot, letting you all get out of the car. This is quite a large mall, having lots of stores.

Taehyung rushes behind you to grab your hand, now holding it in his own. Jungkook watches him, and decides to do the same. Now, you are between two attractive men, with another one walking in front. Your cheeks turn a light pink, but you pretend it doesn't phase you.

Of course, you see a Victor's Secret to your left. Not wanting to go in, you pretend that it isn't even there. To further your act, you point out B&M, saying you want to go in. Yoongi looks at you and smiles, saying, "Don't worry, we'll hit Victor's Secret on the way out." You shake your head and blush, knowing that he wouldn't let it go. You do end up going into B&M though. It is such a nice store. They have clothes to match just about everything, color and style.

The boys pick out clothes for you while you unknowingly browse the jean section. You feel a tap on your back. Turning around, you see Taehyung's head barely peak over a pile of clothing. Your eyes widen in shock as you say, "What are you doing?" 

He smiles innocently and says, "Try these on. You can model them for us." You tilt your head in disbelief. Does he know how long that will take?

Yoongi comes up to you and grabs your hand, dragging you to the changing room. You can clearly tell who picked out what clothes. You try them on, one by one, modeling after each item. Of course, they think you look amazing in every piece of clothing, so it really doesn't help your decisions. You say to them, "You each get to pick out ONE item of clothing for me to buy." 

Jungkook tilts his head and asks, "Why one? Who says you're buying?" 

You stare at him as you say, "Well they're going to be my clothes, so I would assume I'm paying." The three of them laugh at you as they each pull out a black card. Your eyes shoot open as your jaw drops.