chapter 17:Training begins

Beginne am Anfang

We all looked down at Tsu who'd been completely silent this whole time, as she lifted her head off my shoulder she finally spoke.

"Tsuyu:I'm with (Y/N), if he thinks this is right, I belive him."

"Kirishima:Yeah, so do I."

"Hawks:Well isn't this nice, we're getting more members every day boss."

"(Y/N):We sure are, Kirishima, Jiro, I'll introduce you to the rest of the team another time, for now we should return home, get some rest, we have those internships after all."

-3rd POV-

Once everything was done and everyone left the bar through separate portals, (Y/N) arrived home just as night had fallen, he quickly walked into his home calling out to his family.

"(Y/N):I'm home!"

His mother called out from further inside while (Y/N) took off his shoes.

"Inko:Oh, someone's here to see you!"

"(Y/N):Huh?"

(Y/N) quickly made his way to his mother, finding her sitting on the couch next to a woman with blue skin, Lilac hair, with green eyes, though the white in her eyes was instead black, she was the famous journalist...Chitose Kizuki.

Chitose quickly stood up from the couch and walked over to (Y/N) grabbing his hand for a forced handshake.

"Chitose:It's a pleasure to finally meet the famous, or should I sat infamous winner of the first-year U.A Sports Festival tournament."

"(Y/N):I'd rather you say famous...also, why are you here?"

"Chitose:To interview you of course!"

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Okay, so now I'm sitting in my room, on my bed, getting interviewed by a famous journalist who owns Shoowaysha Publishing, to say I was nervous would be a lie.

"Chitose:Now then, first question and one I'm very excited for, why do you not agree with the current state of Hero Society?"

"(Y/N):Straight to the point, okay...well, in school I was always praised, every kid wanted to be friends with me and the adults basically let me get away with anything so long as I didn't hurt anyone...while my brother, Izuku, who was originally quirkless until...wow, almost a year ago now. Anyway while I was praised and loved, my brother was shunned, hated by everyone, if he was bullied nobody would do anything to help him, even the adults would just stand there and watch....it disgusted me, made me see Hero Society for what it really is...as broken system that needs to be fixed...otherwise the current Heroes will destroy what it means to be a real Hero, without even realising it."

Chitose had been writing down practical every word I said, a slightly creepy smile on her face.

"Chitose:Interesting, so your dislike of Hero Society, and Heroes in general stems from your brother?"

"(Y/N):Yeah, but not all Heroes are bad, I'll admit that some are genuine in wanting to help people just to help them, take All Might for example, sure it might sound cheesy but he's the ideal that every Hero says they live up to, but they don't, and I honestly don't know why...sure it might be impossible to live up to the standard set by All Might, but our current Heroes could at least try to do it."

"Chitose:Very interesting...okay, next question, what's your opinion on U.A?"

"(Y/N):As in them hiring All Might?"

"Chitose:No, just U.A in general, their teaching methods, staff, that sort of stuff."

"(Y/N):Well.....hopefully I don't get expelled for this but they really need to take more measures in student safety, I mean in the Entrance Exam they locked hundreds of teenagers in a fake city with deadly robots, and a giant building sized robot that could've easily killed someone if somethi went wrong."