Chapter 20 'Switch'

Start from the beginning

Jackson's pov

"Okay plans? It's our last day tomorrow and then we will be on the plane to Japan" Jr. asked. "Mark is going to shop with his mom, Youngjae, Yugyeom and me are going to the museum" Jr. said. "Oh can I come along?" Subin asked. Jr. nodded. "We'll wait for JB hyung and Alice noona to wake up" Bambam said. "Morning" Alice entered with JB  hand in hand. "Where is everyone going?" Alice asked astonished. "Mark is going shopping with his mom and we're planning to go to the museum. What do you plan to do?" Jr. asked them. "I'll be with her" JB said. "Aish I need to meet up with Bobby's brother, wait I can drive. I have my driver license, whose coming?" Jr. pointed at us. "You can borrow my dad's car then" Mark offered.  Alice clapped in her hands. "Yah don't get too excited because you got a chance to kill us"I said to her, she chuckled. Since the fan meeting I've been talking with her, but not like in the past yet. "That's settled, don't forget dinner with Mark's parents" we nodded. As we all went to get ready to leave.

-That night-

Why is it so noisy? I was hearing noises. I woke up and sat up straight. "Why make such a big deal out of it? We're just friends!" I heard Alice yell. I looked at the wall. Is she fighting with hyung? That's a first. "Friends? Alice you're supposed to be my girl, it upsets me that you want to be friends with that!" I heard hyung yell at her. Weird couple they were okay with each other the whole day. "You said yourself we're just friends!" she yelled back. I leaned more against the wall. I've never experienced hyung this angry since a long time. "Do you love him?!" he asked in disbelief. It became quiet or I just couldn't hear anything anymore. A phone was going off, someone was calling. I suddenly got surprised by a loud noise of something hitting something and breaking. I got shocked for a second before running out of my room. Subin and Mark came out of their room too. "Hyung! Alice!" I knocked on hyung's door. "What was that?" Subin asked concerned. "Yah JB open up!" Mark was banging. "Subin, you better wait in your room" Jr. pulled her back. "That was my phone are you crazy?! I don't want to see you!" Alice opened the door while pushing me aside. "What happened?" Mark held JB from following her. "Alice" I ran after her. She was walking away. I quickly caught up with her and held her. "Let me go" she growled at me. "It's me" she turned and wiped her tears away. "Sorry, Jackson" she bowed apologizing. I pulled her closer to me and let her cry. After she calmed down we sat on the ground in the lobby. "Are you okay?" she nodded. "I don't know what to do. I suck at love" she whispered loud enough for me to hear. "I agree". "Not funny" she turned and pouted. "Ask yourself what you came to do in JYPE.  That will give you the answer" I stood up and stretched a little. Alice stood up too. "Sorry we woke you guys up" I nodded. "I'm going back to my room, sorry" she started to walk away. I followed her until she entered her room. "Is she okay?" Subin came out as soon as she went in. "Hmm yes don't worry". "Goodnight" she went back inside. JB hyung's door was still open. I knocked before going in. "Is she back?" Mark asked me. I nodded. "Thank you Jackson" JB hyung said while his face was buried in his hands. I noticed Alice's phone broken on the ground.

 Let's skip a month later-

6xcenses recap

It's been a month and 2 weeks since the girls debuted. The release of 'Shut up u' mv which is already at 5 million views. And today release of their 'Stupid liar' mv including fans. Be sure to check yourself/winners at 3pm.

Minzy:

There has been confirmation after dispatch released 5 weeks ago pictures of JB and Minzy. Minzy revealed she is just friends with JB and nothing in particular between the two of them. As for JB who revealed he was in a relationship but that ended. As fans turn to dispatch leaving angry messages and bashing the site. Dispatch revealed to have fired the reporter and apologized for their mistake.