Chapter 9

Alice’s pov

I woke up early with oppa still sleeping next to me. I turned and looked at his handsome peaceful face. It was almost 30 day anniversary, but I felt as if I belonged to him from the start. He was what I needed to help me love myself back and as strength. I slowly bended over and kissed his forehead. I stayed a little more in bed since it was still 5 o’clock. I grabbed my phone and went on my Facebook. It’s been ages since I went on this. My relationship status was still ‘In a relationship with Jonathan’. I quickly changed it and deleted his account from my friend list. He was someone I never wanted to see again.

  I suddenly got a message from J

J: ‘Nog steeds boos op me schat? Vergeet dat nou. Ik wil je zien’

(Still mad at me babe? Just put it aside. I want to meet up with you’)

 From Alice: ‘Nee bedankt’ (No thank you).

  J: ‘Agh ik weet well dat je me hebt gemist’  (Agh, I know you’ve missed me).

 Alice: ‘Dat denk je’ (That’s what you think).

 J: ‘Wat kom je nu opeens interresant spelen omdat je daar in Korea bent, denk je dat ik je zomaar los laat. We hadden zelfs een kind samen, dus doe normaal’

 (So now you suddenly want to play interesting all because you moved to Korea, you think I’m letting you go just like that? We even had a child together, so act normal).

 Alice : ‘Kom jij praten, ben je vergeten dat jij het was die hem ook dood heeft gemaakt. Laat me met rust we zijn al maanden uit’

 (Look whose talking, did you forget that you were the one who killed it. Leave me alone  we broke up like months ago’)

 J: ‘Waarom die nare verleden weer naar boven brengen? Ik wil je terug schat’

(Why bring up that dark past? I want you back babe).

 Alice: ‘Uit is uit en ten tweede ik heb al een beter vervanger gevonden’

(Over is over and  I found a much better replacement’)

 J: ‘Niemand kan mij vervangen, ik zal het je bewijzen vanavond wanneer ik langs kom en als je niet geloof dat ik zal komen waar is dit dan? *picture*

(Nobody can replace me, I’ll show you tonight when I visit and if you don’t believe that I’ll come where do you think this is then?) *he had send me a picture of me entering Got7’s dorm*.

 From the shock I had let my phone fall, he’s in Korea. He had been following me or how else could he know I was living with the boys. I moved but I forgot that oppa was sleeping next to me. I fell from the bed. “Jagi, are you okay?” he got up from the bed and helped me up. “Hmm yes, I need to go to practice” I grabbed my jeans and books. “Wait you can ride with us, why are you shaking?” he pulled me in his arms and stroked my hair. “I promised Subin I’ll be on the same bus as her, I need to go” I pushed him out of my room before grabbing an extra bag and packed some clothes, I wasn’t returning home tonight.

                                            Episode 2 “Got help” special guest: Got7