Chapter 20 'Switch'

Subin's pov

"SUuubin, uuUUnnnIIIiieee~" I slowly opened my eyes and turn to see Alice smiling at me while kneeling next to  my bed. "Ah what?" I asked her half asleep. "Susu I need to get something at Bobby's, please go with me. Please" she begged. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. "It's 2 in the morning can't he bring it?" I asked her while putting my phone away. "Ani. I said already I'll be coming. Come on or I'll ask J to come" I sighed and stood up. "Okay I'll come" I grabbed my jacket and Uggs. "I'm ready" Alice started to laugh. "Aish I'll go back to sleep then" I turned when she suddenly grabbed my hand. "Unnie, no way you're going out like that. Uhm" she headed over to my closet and pulled clothes out. I looked at her with sleepy eyes. "There is no way in your right mind I'll be wearing any skinny jeans" she sighed while putting them back and pulled a summer dress. "Really?" I asked her. "It's this or the skinnies" she held them both up. I sighed and grabbed the jeans from her hand and put it on. "It's worth it" she smiled. I changed and followed her. It was a far trip to their building. The bus was luckily empty. Arriving there B.I.  opened the door in his usual training clothes. "BOBBYYYY!" Alice yelled while hugging B.I. "Aish my ears" he said a bit annoyed at her. "Susu is here too" she smiled at him while going inside. "Hello" I slightly bowed. "Hi come in, hope she didn't bother you" he slightly bowed while opening the door for me to go through. It was my first time being there. The house was big and pretty clean. "Here borrow mine, hope their not to big" he was rubbing his neck while handing me his slippers. I smiled in response. "Susu" Alice came chuckling in the room, hiding behind me. "Ow hyung I'm sorry" Bobby entered while pushing another dude. "Bobby cut it out" B.I. helped the dude out of Bobby's grip. "We barely get guest, I'm sorry" he blushed while walking away. "What happened?" B.I. asked Alice who was still chuckling. "She saw his six pack" Bobby started to chuckle as well. "Ani" Alice was fanning herself to calm down. "Ow I forgot, come" Bobby took her by her hand and disappeared with her. "Please sit" B.I. offered me, I sat on the couch. My eyes were still pretty tired. "Need anything?" he asked me. I nodded. "Can I borrow a blanket?" I asked without any sign of shame. He nodded and went to grab one. "Is it cold?" he asked me. I shook my head while closing my eyes and rested for a while.

Alice's pov.

"This is my brothers number, just call him and give him this" Bobby handed me the piece of paper and a paper bag. "Let me save this" I took a picture of the number just in case I lost the paper. "Thank you Alice" he hugged me. "Ya, Ya don't be " he chuckled while hugging me tighter. "Yah I better go" I stood up. "Aish wait, not that loud" Bobby held my hand. I looked at him confused. "Tip toe" he whispered. We tiptoed our way to the living room. "I don't hear a thing" he whispered. "What? Why?" I asked him confused. "Susu and B.I." he whispered in my ears. Oww I mouthed. We sneaked a bit but saw Susu sleeping under a blanket and my cousin just looking at her sleep. Such a creep. "Yah why is she sleeping?" Bobby asked me. I shook my head while pushing him out of the way. "I'm done" I walked in the living room. "Hmm" B.I. looked at me confused. "I got the present for Bobby's mom can I have my friend back?" B.I. looked at Susu before pulling me in the kitchen. "How are you going home? She looks tired" Bobby entered and leaned his head on my shoulder. "By bus" I said to him. He shook his head. "I'll ask Minho to drop you two off" I sighed while hitting my elbow in Bobby's chest. "Auw! That hurts" he started to nag. "Chicken" I teased him. "You want to feel" he poked my waist. "Stop that! It tickles" I tried to defend my waist. "You don't say" he chuckled. "Sssshht keep it down" B.I. whispered. "Of course your majesty" I teased him while Bobby pulled me out of the kitchen towards the balcony.

-in America-

JB's pov

"Goodnight everyone" I back hugged Alice. "I missed you" I whispered in her ear. "Aish so cheesy" she chuckled. "Accompany me tonight" I turned her. She rolled her eyes but agreed. "But sleeping, nothing else" she warned me. I smirked at her. "Why are you smirking?!" she followed me amazed. "Nothing~" I jumped on the bed and spread my body all over the bed . "Aigo no place for me, goodnight oppa" she bowed. I quickly stood up and pulled her on the bed. I climbed on top of her. She blew a few hair strings from her face. I chuckled while helping her. "Thank you" I leaned in and kissed her. It's been a pretty long time since we had kissed like this. The kiss was getting more passionate. Guess she missed my lips too. I suddenly felt a shiver go down my neck and it gave me a warm feeling, my hands were slowly getting naughtier and went under her shirt. She pulled a bit away and smiled. "Argh sorry" I hid my face in the pillow. "It's okay" she patted my head. I turned and looked at her. "You liked it?" I was surprised at myself for asking her that. I felt my ears getting red and hid my head deeper in the pillow. "Mmhmm yes" she said shyly. I pulled myself back up. "Really?" she nodded while biting her lip. I sat on the bed and tried to pull her up. She wasn't cooperating and fell on my chest. "What's wrong?" I whispered. She suddenly kissed my cheek. "Aish you're the cheesy one" she pulled from me with smile. "Goodnight" she turned but failed to pull the blanket over her. She hid her embarrassed face in her hands. I laid next to her and sang in her ear. Her body shivered in response, she then hit me with her elbow. "Oppa stop teasing me" she mumbled between her hands. "Okay" I kissed her on her neck before hugging her. She turned and buried her face in my chest.