The Plan

"I HAVE A PLAAAAAN!!" Lauren screamed as she jumped on my back while I was walking into my house.

"And what would that be?"

"I'll explain once we get into your room!"

She saw my giant white board with my calendar on it and ERASED all of it. I gasped. She started to write.

It read: 3 Part Plan
1.) get your license and car asap

2.)get your own place

3.) get a boyfriend

"Lauren I don't know if this is a good idea..."

"Oh... You don't want to be the most popular girl at school.. Or even.. This city? Well that's fine by me if you don't want to have a perfect life. I guess I should g---"

-PAUSE-

A perfect car?
The perfect friends?
A perfect house?
Perfect boyfriend?
Perfect best friend?
Perfect high school experience?
PERFECT LIFE?!
Hell yes I am in..

-BACK TO REALITY-

"I'm all in" I smirk.

~The next day~

Lauren decided to buy my own house first. Since my Grandparents died, they left me $800,000 each. And surprisingly my parents agreed to let me move so they gave me about $1.4 million. I know, my family was secretly rich, and now I have $3 million of my own.

Since we live in L.A, I have a ton of choices, but I have to choose between a gorgeous party-feel type of house in Beverly Hills or a beautiful sophisticated-type of house in West Hollywood.

Lauren loved the West Hollywood, but said since we're still in high school, I should get the party house, and I agreed. For a house like that, I got it for a bargain! Only $745,000!

That still leaves me with 2.255 million dollars!

"Phase two!"

This should be fun.