The Makeover

Walking into school in Monday I oddly feel... Confident? Maybe it's because I am wearing a push up and thong or because I may have become friends with Lauren. Who knows? All I need to focus on right now is the very important English exam today.

I walk into my advanced English class and start my test. What does "Machiavellianism" mean again? Right! The view that politics is amoral and that any means, however unscrupulous, can justifiably be used in achieving political power! Right as I finish that question I am dragged out of class with a bag over my head. I struggle to get free but I am put into a car.

I pull off the bag and see--- Lauren.

"LAUREN YOU SCARED THE c-r-a-p
OUT OF ME!!"

"The fact that you have to spell out the word crap makes me laugh! But anyway.. I'm taking you to get a makeover!!"

I raise my eyebrows. "What kind of makeover?"

"YOU'LL SEE!!"

We get to a nail place and they take me into the back room. This young, Asian woman puts some gooey stinky stuff on parts o my eyebrows. Then she does something that I can never forget! SHE PUT WAXING STRIPS ON THEM!

"1...2...3!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Next, Lauren took me to a salon, which I've never been to one. All of the sudden, my hair was being covered in dark and light mixtures which reeked of ammonia! As they waited for the stuff to work, they applied a ton of makeup to my clean face.

30 minutes later they washed my hair and started CUTTING IT! They were just chopping off inch by inch! Soon enough my hair was curled too. Lauren didn't let me see because we didn't change my outfit yet!

Lauren had me put on frayed bleached shorts, a floral crop top, and these very long sandals called "gladiators" or something?

Lauren finally let me look in a mirror and.. I couldn't believe it! No way!

"This is you. You're gorgeous! You just needed to highlight it so YOU could see it!"

She's actually a good person!