November 23

"CASSANDRA!!" Ugh.

"Yes, Mom?,"
She handed me $1000.
"What is this for?"

"You need new clothes!! But you cannot get spaghetti straps, short skirts, hoop earrings, high heels, or shorts that go above your mid-thigh!"

I groaned. Why me? Why am I soooooo sheltered?! I should just break some rules! But that's not something I would do.. Whatever. I'll just follow the rules as usual.

"Thanks, Mom. Can I ride the motorized scooter to the mall?" She nods.

-------------

I arrive at the mall and walk into a shop called "Forever Modest". It's a place for good girls, and the clothes are dreadful!!

I pick out a pair of black Vans, white capris, and a pink cap-sleeved shirt. I frowned but bought the outfit anyway. That cost only $36.75

I was walking to my favorite store in the mall, "White Dolphin", but stopped at a "Victoria Secret". I walked slowly into it and immediately was drawn to a blue bra with matching underwear.

I decided it wasn't a good idea to be here and started to walk out, but bumped into Little Miss Not So Perfect...

"Hello, Lauren."
Oh no.
"Well if it isn't Miss Modest! Jesus Lover! Wait. NO! It's Never Cussed Cass!!"

"Lauren I have to go..."

"So soon? Stay let me help you pick out a set!!"

"Maybe just one"

She handed me a red lace push up bra and a matching thong..

I laughed nervously. "I can't wear this!"

"Oh yes you can!!"

I smiled and bought it quickly.

Yet, I still have $837 left..

"Let's hang out soon! Here's my number." She handed me her number. She also slipped five bras and thongs in my bag without me noticing.

And the weirdest thing is...

I DIDN'T EVEN GET CAUGHT!!!
I can't wait till I hang out with her again..