тяєνσя'ѕ тяι¢к

Start from the beginning

"I can't reach them!!!" Ysabella screamed furiously just as when the barrier began to have bigger cracks. And it wasn't easy to mend all at once.

"Dad! We're running out of time!!!" Acrox yelled out as he tried to hold onto his own position.

Trevor could feel his head growing heavier by seconds. And to add it with more pressure as they kept yelling how the barrier won't hold forever.

The snow kept coming. And the barrier is only a few minutes away from breaking. And if it does, all their efforts to keep the avalanche at bay will be for nothing.

All the snow needs to disappear.

He took a deep breath and tried to focus his mind. He's a sorcerer and he knows that like Yalex, he has little to no limits with his powers. He just never tried to test them.

He has the demon's souls strong enough to suffice all the power and strength he needs to pull another trick. He just needed to make all the snow disappear like an avalanche didn't happen.

"I'm scared." His voice was shaking as he unconsciously whispered into the fell air.

Everyone heard it but as much they wanted to comfort him. They can't just leave their position.

Trevor is indeed afraid and fears to do it by himself. He needed at least one by his side and thankfully Rhian appeared beside him.

"I'm here! They're all powerful enough to hold this barrier. Do what you must do! I'm right here if you need me!" Rhian said to assure him.

Her voice was deep and serious. But it is comforting. Trevor nodded his head and took a deep breath.

He knelt down on the ground as he kept his eyes shut. All he did was focus his mind and channeled the energy inside him to make all the snow disappear. He was able to do it but every second that passed as the snow began to dissipate like dust. String of dark lines appeared on Trevor's skin and his nose began to bleed. His complexion turned horribly pale and his hair began to turn black.

Rhian panicked and immediately caught the sorcerer when he fell. He was freezing and his body was having a seizure.

But he's still conscious especially since his spell is not finished yet.

"Ysabellaaaaaa!!!!!" Rhian's voice were heard echoing everywhere and the phoenix immediately came to their aid.

"The damage is too much for me or Jade to heal. Only Yalex can save him now." The phoenix said just by getting a single look at the sorcerer.

"What!!!? That's nonsense! We only just got him back!!!" Rhian frantically yelled while Ysabella felt rather useless.

It was also her first time to Rhian in this emotion. She could see that the vampire does not want to lose the sorcerer and it was kinda known that she doesn't know how to feel.

But she must focus. Ysabella desperately called out to her mate. And despite the demon's words, she decided to fly into the mountain to follow the three whom they haven't heard from ever since they left to check what was awakened.

Minutes later and all the snow disappeared. It suddenly became quiet as usual on the mountain. Once it is safe enough, everyone rushes to where Trevor and Rhian are.

The sorcerer successfully made his first biggest spell. But it placed his own life in danger.

"Don't w-worry. I-I won't die yet..." Trevor muttered as his body continued to have seizures.

Even the others who just arrived were a bit surprised to see Rhian terribly worried. But Samuel knows why.

Rhian knows how important Trevor is not just to Coleen or the primes. But also to Blue. Trevor is like a brother to him and there's a comfort between them that she knows herself she can't give the angel. She's seen how it hurted Blue when they thought he disappeared.

And Trevor's life being in danger multiple times already taught her enough lessons to not take him for granted just because he is born with power.

The Primes are now her family and Trevor is a prime. They only got back together, they can't lose him again.

"Do something! He'll die if we just wait for Yalex!" Rhian said to them.

Samuel held his head. Squeezing his brain for any brilliant idea. And then he remembered Sapphire. She's also a half demon and a healer which is why she stayed with Coleen to help the Arcadians on earth.

Demon blood runs in her so she's their best card to at least give Trevor enough time until Yalex returns.

Nobody can teleport among them and Yvel is the only one left who can fly faster. So she had to fly as fast as she could to the location of the secret portal to earth and had to fly all the way to the headquarters to take Sapphire.

Coleen was devastated to hear the news so she insisted on coming. Thankfully, some of the Arcadians they saved were skilled enough to open a portal for them so they were able to come back without wasting any more time.

Coleen had to control herself from bawling her eyes out and focused on aiding her boyfriend who's still having seizures. It was the side effect of using too much of his powers without any practice.

Sapphire is a skilled healer since she had to learn to take care of herself whenever she gets hurt for being Gammon's daughter. She's also the one healing Jaleh and Hope whenever they get injured protecting her.

Sapphire was able to stop Trevor's seizures and since they are siblings, she insisted to stay by his side to share her energy with him. After all, it's a different energy that only the two of them have as a half breed.

"I'm okay now. I told you I'm not gonna die yet." Trevor chuckled weakly as he snuggled his face on Coleen's neck. Hiding himself for warmth.

"They're still not back. Trevor had stopped the avalanche. But where are they?" Jessi muttered as she stared at the peak of the mountain where they built the fortress before.

"Yalex is with them. He will not let anything happen to those three." Jade assures everyone seeing how the worry is visible on their faces.

"Jessi. Keep them warm. Jade, Yvel and Rhian will accompany me to enter the mountain again." Samuel says as he arms himself with his ice bow.

"Can't I come?" Acrox asked as he approached his parents.

"No. Stay here. If there is indeed a monster that woke up out there. It's too dangerous, especially since you are the one who woke it up." Samuel stated.

"Your father is right. The creature will most likely look for you for disturbing its sleep. It's best that you stay and guard them. We will be okay on our own." Jade added.

Acrox eventually obeyed and agreed to stay. But when the four were about to leave for the mountain......

I hope you liked the chapter.
You can comment down if you have any thoughts on it...