"That was the day I finally figured out how to fly a F-22 with everything it entails. It was also the day I flew from Elmendorf to Nellis. Usually, the Air Force would have given me a year to get to know the plane as a student pilot in a training unit as it is one of most expensive fighter jet in the armed forces. And that would have worked perfectly fine. But as we both know I got the Raptor awarded right out of pilot training. While most of the squadron was deployed in Afghanistan, I had to move to Elmendorf. I had about four months to get ready so that I could join three other pilots of my ship at Operation Red Flag. The Air Force more or less pushed all of that on me. That's kind of the story of my life, I guess. However how did you get to fly my Raptor?"

"Yikes, that sucks. Long story short, because most of it is confidential. The Navy wanted to acquire a few Raptors for specific missions and started to configurate them. I was testing them, so I am qualified to fly the F-22. I guess this means, that today is number six?"

"Yes, it is.", I laugh.

"Damn, so close to the top five. But what does it take to be in the five best days in your life?"

"Okay, so number five was the day I got promoted to captain while flying my Raptor. It was really special. We were on our way back from deployment somewhere over the Atlantic, taking our turns to getting refueled and my flight commander at that time went: 'Hey Swift, raise your left hand for a moment.' I was like what the fuck dude, but I did it and when I confirmed, he started with 'I state your name'. In that moment I knew that he is about to retake my oath and appoint me the rank of captain."

"That's really cool. I wish I had such a story to share about my promotions. Would you mind taking your shirt of, because I think your skin is getting irritated by it.", he suggests, and I take it off quickly. And he continues with working through my muscle tissue.

"Number four was the day I graduated the Academy and my first ever flight. We already talked about it as it had such an impact on me to wanting to become a fighter pilot. Number three was my first ever solo flight. I almost shit my pants when I took off, because there were no safety nets anymore.", I tell him and can him feel slipping the straps of my bra of my shoulders. I take a deep calming breath because my heart starts racing.

"Number two was the day I realized what kind of impact I have on other people, especially on girls and young women. That I can inspire them.", I say as he starts to kiss my shoulders. His hands move from my arms to my hips, and he pulls my back against his chest. I wiggle my hips a little bit, because I am getting wet.

"Well last but not least, number one was the day I received my wings.", I tell him quickly, and a moan escapes my lips when he starts to kiss the sensitive skin on my neck and slightly bites it.

"What happened to your elaborate responses?", he asks me amused, when I stretch my upper body away from him. I can feel that he is smiling against my skin. I try to turn around, but he doesn't let me. He holds me in place with his right hand on my hip, while he moves the other over my left side to my boob and then to my neck. Then he makes me lean my head back against his shoulder. Everywhere he touches me, I feel like I'm on fire.

"You were distracting me.", I answer him hoarsely as he moves his right hand from my hip over the waist of my short and opens the button and the zipper. I can't suppress the moan when he moves his hand between the fabric of my panties and my skin. I try to squeeze my legs together, but I stop when he tilts my head back with his thumb.

"I hope in a good way.", he says as he moves two finger onto my clit.
"Holy shit, you are already so wet and ready for me.", he whispers against my ear, and I shudder when he starts to move his fingers in circles.

"Harder", I demand and bite my lip as he starts to apply a bit more pressure.
"The way you make me feel like now.", I moan, and I try to reach behind me so I can touch him as well, but he stops his movement. I groan, because I need that friction.