Chapter 3 ~ Me?

-Hayes POV-
I walked into the hotel I was staying in. There was a girl running somewhere and a girl on a couch. She looks like she's waiting. I hope she's not waiting to see me because I look like crap right now. "Hayes when are you gonna put a case on your phone?", my dad asked. "When you get me one", I chuckled. *Boom* "Ow" a voice said. It was the girl on the couch. She looked so familiar. Maybe I stalked her Twitter one time if she tweeted me. "Sorry that was my fault", she said but her voice sounded like she was shaking. What do I answer? I don't wanna come off like a creep. "Oh, it's okay. Do I know you from somewhere?" I asked nicely. "Nope", she laughed awkwardly like if she was lying. her eyes were brown and her hair was pulled back. "Well I'll see you around." "Bye."

~11:00~
The lights were off and I wasn't on my Phone. I was staring at the ceiling... thinking.

"I should have asked her name. Damn it", I thought.

I grabbed my phone and tweeted, "It happens, you talk, and later on you regret what you said. 😁😴" No holding back. That girl seemed sweet. I should've just talked to her. I then tweeted "We should've talked more. See you around". *click* I turned off my phone and went to bed.