Chapter 7 ~ I lo- I Mean Like Him

I sat down in a booth with Hayes.

"We just met and it's okay. You didn't really say it was a date." I said while I sighed and wiped my tears.
"No- It's just- You seem really nice and shy and sweet. How old are you", Hayes asks. I look like I'm 11 so that's probably why he asked.
"I'm 13 Hayes. I'm so-", I was interrupted by Hayes grabbing my hand and taking me into an Uber. He held my hand the whole car ride and I wiped my tears on his arm.

"7-11?", I asked confused and looked at him like he was crazy.
"I have a fun night planned." He smile, kissed my cheek, and went inside.

A few minutes later Hayes came out with one large slushy... two straws.

I started to get my confidence back with him. I didn't care if I thought he was staring at my face and I didn't try to cover it either. I laughed with him. I really laughed with him. It never set in that he was famous. I didn't care if he was famous or not in that moment.

"Here comes our uber for our next location", He says while a car pulls up.

He took me to a park. No one was there. I felt so awkward. I've never really been alone with a boy- out of school I mean. His eyes were perfect and I could barely breathe when I looked into them.

"Meg, we just met but your really fun to be around." He smiled and I think I blushed for the first time in my whole life. "Let's go back to the hotel."

Once we were at the hotel we started to ding-dong-ditch.

Trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard I said, "You know you can get kicked out of Digi Tour for this."

He got serious. I didn't know what happened. "How do you know about Digi Tour?"
"I.." I stuttered.
"So you know I'm famous and you acted like nothing?"

We were between two doorways. I didn't know what to say. Next thing I knew our lips locked. So that was my first kiss...

"So I guess I'll take you to your room now", he was smirking.

5 minutes later we were at my room.

"Thanks for tonight. Even though we didn't eat-"
"Dinner damn it!"

I laughed and kissed his cheek but he moved his face and kissed my lips. I lo- I mean like him so much. "See ya!"

I went inside and saw Gabi sleeping. "Shit Gabi", I accidentally said out loud. She didn't hear me so I just went to bed. "Tomorrow is Digi Tour, it'll be fun."