Dimitri shook his head. "Not until after we left. How do you know this?"

I licked my lips. "The house was Abe's. That's why he threatened you. He doesn't know who raped his assistant. He thought it might have been you," I explained. Dimitri's eyes widen and he shook his head, mouth working but I shushed him and rest my hand on his chest.

"I know you didn't," I whispered, "I defended you. But you need to tell him that."

Dimitri nodded and kissed my forehead. I hummed quietly and ran my hand over his arm, letting my nails run over his skin. I lay there for a few minutes before I had to roll over.

"I'm not moving because I don't believe you, I just can't lay on this side anymore," I said seriously, turning over and backing myself to his chest. Dimitri wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the back of my head. I smiled to myself and moved his hand to my stomach, knowing that it would make him feel better.

He didn't like to touch it all the time, probably because he didn't want me to feel like a human incubator, but I liked it when he did. I touched it all the time myself, and his big, warm hand felt good on it.

"We'll do it together in the morning," I whispered.

___________________

When I woke up I felt light and well-rested. I sighed and smirked when the hand that was on my stomach crept higher and under my shirt, Dimitri's thumb brushing the underside of my breast. They felt heavy and sore, but feeling him touch me made me shiver.

I rolled a bit and reach behind me, cupping the back of Dimitri's head. He was awake already, pressing kisses to my neck. When he lifted his head I captured his lips with mine, moaning quietly. Dimitri's hand started to move down but I stopped him, bringing his hand back up.

I pulled back for a moment and licked my lips, smiling at him with half-open eyes. Dimitri leaned in and kissed me again.

"Good morning," he whispered.

"Morning," I said back with a yawn.

"Is there something you'd like me to do with this hand, or do you just want me to grope you?"

I wagged my brows at him and licked my lips.

"Maybe. I mean, the hormones are just running rampant and all I can think about is how hot you look in the morning," I chirped. Dimitri hummed deep in his throat and cupped my breast in his palm. I sighed and ran my fingers through the back of his hair.

He squeezed gently and I took a sharp breath in through my nose. He let go immediately and I rolled over, pushing him onto his back and climbing over him.

"It didn't hurt exactly," I whispered as I pressed a kiss over his neck, nipping at his ear. Dimitri grunted and rested his hands on my hips, guiding me slowly as I rolled my hips against him. I pulled back from kissing his neck and cupped his neck, moving my lips against his.

I could feel him starting to thicken under me and I tried to find the right spot to rub, moaning into his mouth when I did. I didn't realize that I needed a release so badly until now. I caught his lip between my teeth and tugged gently, letting go of it when his hands moved up my back.

"Roza, as much as I would love this right now, I can't."

I sat up and pouted. "Why?"

Dimitri stroked my lip with his thumb tenderly. "Because your father is somewhere in this house plotting my death."

I bit my lip and toyed with the strings on his pants. "It's not 'cause I'm not thin anymore?"

Dimitri pressed his lips together like he was trying not to laugh. "Roza, I think you look fantastic, and I think you're sexy. It has nothing to do with you."