Chapter 19: The Hotsprings

Kion and Rani arrived at the hotsprings Rani walked in first, and Kion quickly followed. They both relaxed. "This is amazing!" Rani sighed. "Yeah, I've never been in a hotspring before," Kion explained . Rani's eye's shot open. "You've never been in a hot spring!" "No, the Pridelands is a savanna, while the Tree of Life is home to many habitats, so you never have to leave home to experience everything," Kion explained. "And soon this will be your home," Rani smirked at Kion. "Yeah I'm still scared at becoming King tomorrow," Kion said nervously. "You'll be fine," Rani leaned over and licked his cheek. Kion was still weirded out by this.

A couple minutes later, Kion decided to catch lunch. Rani was just relaxing when someone said, "Hey Rani." Rani opened her eyes. "Hey Oral." "So how are you coping, you know, with Kion not being here?" Oral asked. "Just fine, because he's here," Rani walked out of the hotspring. "Why is he here?" Oral asked. "I'm pregnant with his cubs," Rani replied. "What!" Oral shouted, "So you and Kion, 'did it'?" Oral whispered. Rani blushed. "Uh..Yeah."

"Well congrats Rani

"Well congrats Rani. So are going to make him king?" Oral asked. "Yeah he will be crowned king tomorrow. He is scared," Rani chuckled. "Scared, I'm petrified." Rani turned around to see Kion. "Hi Kion," Oral said. "Hey Oral," Kion replied. "You'll be fine Kion, now what did you get for lunch?" Rani asked. "Your favorite, Zebra," Kion replied. "Kion my favorite is gazelle," Rani replied. "Oh my favorite," everyone chuckled. They all finished the gazelle. Rani and Oral went into the hotspring, Kion kept guard. "Kion come join us," Rani said. "Can't, I'm keeping guard," Kion replied. "Fine," Rani quietly went behind Kion and pinned him down. "Now you join us, or I'll tickle your paws," Rani threatened. Kions eyes shot open. "Ok ok, I'll go, " Kion replied. Rani got off Kion. They went into the hotspring. "Guess your ticklish on your paws huh," Oral asked. "Yes very," the 3 lions relaxed.

A couple minutes later, Ullu flew to Kion and Rani, "Rani there is a leopard at the pass!"