Chapter 15: The Coronation

Kion and Rani ran out of Rani's den to the tree. Kion was shocked at what he saw there. His mom and dad were covered in cuts and bites, and blood. "Mom dad!" Kion yelled he ran up to them and nuzzled them.

(Pretend Simba and Nala have claw marks and blood)

Kiara and Kovu came soon after. "Mom dad what happened!" Kiara asked. "Ambush," Simba weakly said. "Sahasi and Ananda didn't make it," Nala put her head down. "NO!" Rani cried into Kion's shoulder. "Because the King and Queen of the Tree of Life are no longer with us, we will mourn their death today at the willows, and Rani will be crowned queen tomorrow morning," Nirmala explained. "I'm not ready!" Rani protested. "You are Rani, you have everything you need, but now I must go back to my cubs," Nirmala walked away. Rani walked into the tree and sat on the rock. She fell asleep.

When Rani woke up, it was Night. She walked to the willows and saw 2 mounds of flowers. She put her paw on one of them. "I really wish you were here," Rani cried. But Rani wasn't only devistated about her parents, she was also upset that Kion was leaving tomorrow. She fell asleep by the flowers.

The next morning, Rani woke up. "My coronation!" She shouted. She dashed to the tree. There was a trail of flowers, leading to the crowning rock. Rafiki had come last night to make Rani queen. Rani walked down the trail. She hopped on the crowning rock. Rafiki dipped his thumb in blue paint and made a rainbow shape across her head.

"Queen Rani of The Tree of Life!" Rafiki shouted

"Queen Rani of The Tree of Life!" Rafiki shouted. Everyone cheered. Rani jumped off and went to the royal family. "We will be off now, your majesty," Simba bowed. "Oh, ok," Rani nuzzled them all, but nuzzled Kion the longest. The royal family walked out of the Tree of Life.