You walk into the art studio and a few people look your way. You take your sunglasses off and ignore them. You see Hyunjin's items, but not him, telling you that he must be in the back. You go to your cubby to retrieve your fired pots. You put them down at a large table towards the back of the room and look at them for a minute. You try to imagine what color or pattern you want them to be. You look up to see Hyunjin putting his stuff down next to you.

"I didn't feel like wedging clay today. I'll do it tomorrow. Mind if I glaze with you?" You nod at him and invite him to sit down. You bounce ideas off of each other, deciding what to do with each pot. After you pick out the glaze, you move across the room to find the brushes. You notice a guy staring at you, making you want to cover up a bit. You wanted to look good, not like a piece of meat. He looks away, probably noticing your movement.

You retreat back to Hyunjin who says, "You look really good, but nobody should be staring like he is." He rolls his eyes. You chuckle at him. As you begin glazing, you get on the topic of yesterday's events. Every now and then, he forgets he's glazing and turns his whole body to face you. He drops his jaw every now and then, excited by some of the news.

You're talking quietly, just in case. You still haven't told him that you have seven soulmates, that would have to wait until you're closer as friends. He only knows of Taehyung. You realize that with this outfit, you would have to be careful not to take the jacket off. Your belly button is just covered by the pants and your ribs are covered by your jacket. Accidentally showing the names would be very easy to do.

After about two hours, you decide to stop glazing. Even though it's not physically difficult, it just takes so much time to do so little. You're also just excited to play the flute and see piano boy. You tell Hyunjin that you're going to the concert hall to play and he says, "See you around! Text me the details later!" You smile, knowing you will.

You head back to the dorm to grab what you need, and then you're right back out the door. You text piano boy telling him that you're on your way, and he replies saying he will meet you there. Secretly, you hope that you stay in the concert hall for as long as possible.

You arrive and don't know whether to wait at the front, head to your hall, or to his hall. So you just wait at the front. After a couple of minutes the door opens, and you look up. You are met with piano boy, who is looking around.

"Piano boy!" You say while waving. 

He looks over at you and smiles saying, "Flute girl!"

"Did you want to practice in my hall or yours?" You hope he says your hall because it just has better reverb. Of course, he says your hall.

You head over with him and enter when you get there. He sits down at the piano while you pull your flute out of its case. You put the music on the stand as he says, "Hey...I think it's about time I tell you my name." You pause what you're doing and look at him. You furrow your eyebrows, wondering why now is a good time.

"Is it important? I mean-Like why right now?" You ask.

"I'd say it's pretty important. I don't know if now is a good time, but I can't think of a better time. Remember what I told you that night at the café?" You nod your head, still confused. 'No way you haven't connected the dots you moron.'  You think you're just running from the truth.

He begins in a serious tone, "Take your jacket off please." Slowly, you do as he says.

"I am going to take my shirt off. I'll show you what I'm talking about." You close your eyes, not wanting to look at his bare torso. "Open your eyes, sweetheart." He coaxes. With a voice like that, anybody would listen. You open your eyes and are met with his chest closer to your face than before.